Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

GA

Georgia Teams

by TJW4109 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:40 pm

Who are the top teams in GA in 16U and 18 Gold?
TJW4109

by turn2 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:07 pm

18u Gold---- East Cobb Bullets--- Loaded- Think most of the team is already signed, with many going to top 20 colleges. Look out for 2010 pitcher may end up one of the most recruited players in 2010....

18u Gold- Extreme Mavericks- Team reloaded and should be very good

18u Gold- Columbus Spartans, Ga Blitz, Ga Elite and Atlanta Vipers- Could make some noise and make a strong run.
turn2

by Gold Dad » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:28 pm

Agree with previous poster, Bullets Gold are definitely the head of the class in Ga Gold. In fact, they are most likely one of the top Gold teams in the country and should make a great run in OKC. Totally loaded from top to bottom. Took the best from 3 top Gold teams in Ga and merged two great coaching staffs together. All of their 08's are going to Top D1 schools and their 09's are almost all verballed to similar schools. The 10 is most likely one of the top Gold pitchers right now and will have the opportunity to go to any college in the country.

I think the next level of Gold in Ga are the Mavs and Blitz, with the Vipers close behind. All three will have a chance to qualify for OKC, but will most likely have to go to Houston to get it done. Probably will not be able to qualify in Auburn.
Gold Dad

by Demonboy » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:39 am

How about Atlanta Vipers (Dickey)?
"I'm the walkin dude, I can see all the world!
Twist your minds with fear, Im the man with the power.
Among the living, follow me or die!"

"Among The Living" (based on Randall Flagg)
- Anthrax
Demonboy

by turn2 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:39 am

What about them (Atlanta Vipers (Dickey))? Do you think they are one of the top 3 or 4 teams?

Young 18u Gold team. They are a good team but have not seen them play against the better 18u G teams in the area. They have several very good players on the team but not sure how well the pitching will hold up against the strong teams. The season is just getting started and they could prove to be one of the better teams.
turn2

Return to GA