Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

Who are the top 12U teams in IN for 2012-2013?

by Turnandlook » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:42 pm

Im not positive on this but I think Crush beat Bomb Squad in winners bracket champ game 11-7 (26 or so hits between the two teams). Then Bomb Squad won third place game and then lost to Crush again 11-3 in the Ship
Turnandlook

by brevercomb » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:59 pm

GoldElite wrote:I thought I heard someone say Crush 2000 got beat by Bomb Squad. So, did they win this from loser's bracket again?

And what is the deal with the sandbaggers playing in the "B" tournament? I can name 3 right off the top that shoulda been playing in the "A".

Good games and tournament over here otherwise.

There were several teams not made aware there was an A and a B bracket. We all knew it was possible but didn't know until the brackets were put together and released. Then was too late to do anything about it, especially when they played at two different parks. Tim runs great tournaments and I am sure it was quite difficult running 180 (or so) teams.
brevercomb

by GoldElite » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:24 am

Congrats to IN Gators 2000 for their championship weekend at HSE. Was there any challenge at all in this one?

More impressively, congrats to Carver's '01 Gators for their impressive run in Muncie ASA State Games. Not sure if they finished 1st or 2nd. But another good weekend for this '01 squad.
GoldElite

by Comegetsome » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:28 am

GoldElite wrote:Congrats to IN Gators 2000 for their championship weekend at HSE. Was there any challenge at all in this one?

GoldElite...... Here is who was there......

1) Diamond Dawgs
2) Cats - Paris
3) Indiana Filies
4) Red Storm
5) Indiana SWAT
6) Cats - Kocal
7) Indiana Gators 01 - Finchum
8) Maniac's - Garrity
9) Ambush Fastpitch
10) Randolph County Outlaws
11) Central Indiana Catz 01
"Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance"
Comegetsome

by WalkOffHomer » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:06 pm

cpbulldogfan wrote:Bulldogs 00 didn't have to beat the NWI White Sox 2000. The Sox have been in the loser's bracket where they belong, while Bulldogs 00 have been in the winner's bracket (where they've been all year). So the White Sox 2000 haven't had the chance to play the Bulldogs 00 in actual bracket play yet cause the NWI White Sox 2000 can't seem to stay in the winner's bracket...

Looks like this one will be settled tomorrow morning up in Hobart.

My money is on NWI Whitesox 2000.

But I might go with Aftermath coming out of the loser's bracket to bring home the championship.

Regardless, there will be a few really good games Sunday in this one.
WalkOffHomer

by A Pizer » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:37 am

First off i would like to congratulate and say good job to my CP Bulldogs for another quality finish in this past weekends ASA State tourney. They made another championship game this year and deserve to have their efforts acknowledged.

Despite some idiots on here and like to stir up controversy. I would also like to congratulate the 2000 White Sox for winning the ASA North State Championship. They beat us twice this past weekend in what were very good and close games that could have gone either way. They hit and pitched very well while their defense was even better, they threw some leather around.

If you were not there you missed some good exciting games. Sox vs Aftermath went 11 innings (i believe) on Saturday afternoon, CP vs Aftermath 7-5 in 7 innings and Sox vs CP 2-0 / 6-4. Bottom line all those teams can play and have gotten better over the year. In my view it shows Indiana can produce quality programs that can be competitive on a larger scale. Im not saying they will win everything but belonging on the field and being competitive with other states absolutely.

As for the favorite question "Who is the best"? Whoever you want it to be just remember thats why they play the games so dont waste too much time on it because it may change next weekend. Give credit where its due and when its due, there is nothing wrong with acknowledging the efforts of others even if its your rival.

Good luck to all teams out there going forward in what little time we have left in this 2012/2013 season. Before you know it your World Series or Nationals run will be over and the season is gone. Enjoy the moments and memories parents they grow up way too fast.

Aaron Pizer
CP Bulldogs 2000
A Pizer

by cpbulldogfan » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:36 am

A Pizer wrote:First off i would like to congratulate and say good job to my CP Bulldogs for another quality finish in this past weekends ASA State tourney. They made another championship game this year and deserve to have their efforts acknowledged.

Despite some idiots on here and like to stir up controversy. I would also like to congratulate the 2000 White Sox for winning the ASA North State Championship. They beat us twice this past weekend in what were very good and close games that could have gone either way. They hit and pitched very well while their defense was even better, they threw some leather around.

If you were not there you missed some good exciting games. Sox vs Aftermath went 11 innings (i believe) on Saturday afternoon, CP vs Aftermath 7-5 in 7 innings and Sox vs CP 2-0 / 6-4. Bottom line all those teams can play and have gotten better over the year. In my view it shows Indiana can produce quality programs that can be competitive on a larger scale. Im not saying they will win everything but belonging on the field and being competitive with other states absolutely.

As for the favorite question "Who is the best"? Whoever you want it to be just remember thats why they play the games so dont waste too much time on it because it may change next weekend. Give credit where its due and when its due, there is nothing wrong with acknowledging the efforts of others even if its your rival.

Good luck to all teams out there going forward in what little time we have left in this 2012/2013 season. Before you know it your World Series or Nationals run will be over and the season is gone. Enjoy the moments and memories parents they grow up way too fast.

Aaron Pizer
CP Bulldogs 2000

Very well said Coach Pizer! But how did you and your great coaching staff manage to lose to the NWI White Sox 2000 twice in the same day? Are the Bulldogs 00 really that bad? Or are the Sox 2000 really that good? It's truly a sad day when you lose to the same team twice in the same day when some on here claim that the teams are evenly matched. It tears me up to say this, but the Sox 2000 are definitely the better than the Bulldogs 00 this year. The Sox 2000 has a little better pitching and A LOT better hitting from what I gather.
cpbulldogfan

by Turnandlook » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:27 am

Holy crap! Is it gonna rain frogs now! :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :D :D

All very good teams IMO. Go Indiana at your national Events!
Turnandlook

by GoldElite » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:09 pm

My current top 5 (heading into NSA State)

1) NWI Whitesox 2000
2) Indy Crush 2000
3) New Albany Bomb Squad (not Blaze)
4) IN Gators 2001
5) CP Bulldogs 2000

Close, but not there:
Aftermath
IN Gators 2000

1, 2, 4, Aftermath, and Gators 2000 at Columbus this weekend. Could change things up.
GoldElite

by GoldElite » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:04 pm

This subject is no longer up for debate...end of discussion...final...

USFA Fall State Champion
- Indy Crush 2000
USFA 2013 State Champion
- Indy Crush 2000
NSA 2013 State Champion
- Indy Crush 2000
ASA Diamonds of the South Champion (this might has well been the ASA STATE
- Indy Crush 2000
ASA 2013 North State Champion (there was not a south state tournament)
- NWI Whitesox 2000 (1-3 record vs Indy Crush 2000 in 2013; L7-2, W4-2, L9-5, L7-0)
- CP Bulldogs 2000 was 2nd (0-2 record vs Indy Crush 2000 in 2013; L12-6, L8-7)
- Aftermath 3rd (I think) - 0-2 record vs Indy Crush 2000 in 2013; L5-2, L12-0)
(62-26 scoring differential)

Indy Crush 2000 IS the best 12u team in the State.

Top 5 (maybe 6 or 7)
1) Indy Crush 2000
2) NWI Whitesox 2000
3) CP Bulldogs 2000
4) New Albany Bomb Squad
5) Aftermath (1 pitcher away from being 1 or 2)
6) Indy Diamond Chix
7) IN Gators '01 Carver / IN Gators 2000

All of these teams have had great 2013s. They should all be proud of their hard work and long hours of dedication. Congratulations to all and Good Luck at your Nationals. Indiana will be very well represented!
Last edited by GoldElite on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoldElite

PreviousNext

Return to IN