IN

Who are the top 10U teams for 2012-13

by sporter » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:10 pm

Heatwave Fishers, IN

1) Cats Johnson
2) Indiana Diamond Batz
sporter

by #32 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:14 pm

Gator02Coach wrote:Indiana Gators ‘02 have finished the 2013 regular season. We're off to Bowling Green, KY to compete in ASA “A” Nationals next week.

Final records (All stats can be found on Indianagators.com under 2002 tab)

10u record 86-10-1 (winning % = 87%)
12u record 20-13 (winning % = 61%)

Overall record 106-23-1 (winning % = 82%)

15 non rained shortened tournaments this season

12 - Tourney Championships
1 - Runner-up

Out of the remaining 2 tournaments–
o Finished in top 8 of the Carrollton Classic Georgia USFA tourney (7gg) with the best record in our pool of 6 teams with 4 total pools.
• Tournament format prevented us from competing for Championship
o Tied for 5th place in Stingrays.

Out of the ten – 10u losses –
- 4 losses were to out-of-state teams
o Average loss by 2.25 (take out the 5 run loss to Lasers and the average is 1.33)
- The 6 in-state losses were by an average of 1.8 runs

Mafia Red record 70-22-2

I congratulate the Red Mafia for a good season and for their USFA State tourney win.

However one tourney does not define a team. It’s the total body of work. In our worst Indiana tournament we finished 2nd. Consistency is the true measuring mark for great teams. No team has been as consistent as this team week in and week out since last September. When you examine the facts, in my very biased opinion there is no comparison. At this age for a bunch of 9,10 and 11 year old girls to have this kind of consistency over an entire season is pretty incredible. I congratulate my players and their parents for the incredible amount of hard work, sacrifice and perseverance they put into this year. I was proud and honored to represent this team!

Thank you to everyone who’s supported this team throughout the season and good luck to the rest of the teams who are finishing up their seasons in the coming weeks. Good luck to all 10u teams moving up to 12u next season! It should be fun and I look forward to seeing and competing against all of you. Good Luck!!

Nobody cares. Get a grip coach

by big blue nation » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:06 am

Could you possibly give us the avg miles traveled to each tourney, time between each game played and any other meaningless stat that you can? These are 10 year old girls. Let the play on the field stand for what it is. Opinions are what they are. Just enjoy the girls playing a game they love! Everything else will take care of itself.
big blue nation

by SheWasSafe » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:52 pm

Gator02Coach wrote:Indiana Gators ‘02 have finished the 2013 regular season. We're off to Bowling Green, KY to compete in ASA “A” Nationals next week.

Final records (All stats can be found on Indianagators.com under 2002 tab)

10u record 86-10-1 (winning % = 87%)
12u record 20-13 (winning % = 61%)

Overall record 106-23-1 (winning % = 82%)

15 non rained shortened tournaments this season

12 - Tourney Championships
1 - Runner-up

Out of the remaining 2 tournaments–
o Finished in top 8 of the Carrollton Classic Georgia USFA tourney (7gg) with the best record in our pool of 6 teams with 4 total pools.
• Tournament format prevented us from competing for Championship
o Tied for 5th place in Stingrays.

Out of the ten – 10u losses –
- 4 losses were to out-of-state teams
o Average loss by 2.25 (take out the 5 run loss to Lasers and the average is 1.33)
- The 6 in-state losses were by an average of 1.8 runs

Good thing ASA Nats is an out-of-state tournament. Wouldn't want to affect you average finish or winning percentage in a game/tournament that apparently doesn't count the same as in-state...

2-2 already. Man, them teams from GA and AL sure are good. Couldn't beat them in April either. I'll bet Georgia Impact and Birmingham Thunderbolts didn't post their record on their websites or Heybucket. Be safe driving home tomorrow morning. :lol:
SheWasSafe

by MyDDlovesSports » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:59 pm

Looks like SheWasSafe has some haterism going on! LOL :mrgreen:
MyDDlovesSports

by SheWasSafe » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:27 pm

Just don't care much for arrogance, I guess. Unless you have done something "arrogant worthy" :)
SheWasSafe

by Gator02Coach » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:15 pm

Arrogance? What facts and information to much for you to comprehend? You more of a gossip and BS kind of guy? 2-2? It was 3-3 and so what! At least we had the guts to go play the best. Our first win was against the NSA A World Series champ tennessee Fury 4-3. But then I guess that doesn't count. So what if we got beat by bolts and impact. Again at least we were there. In April we went 5-2 in Georgia so not sure what you meant about couldn't beat them in April. Seriously dude get your facts straight but oh why let those get in your way.
So what if our record is up on our website? Thats what websites are suppose to be - informative. Don't worry I won't clutter these precious blog sites with facts anymore. Sorry if standing up for my team is offensive to you. I'm proud of my kids and their accomplishments.
If you hate me, my team or the Gators in general then just say so otherwise bring something interesting or of merit to the conversation.
Gator02Coach

by ctowry1 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:30 pm

Can't we all just get along :lol: :lol: :lol:
ctowry1

by SheWasSafe » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:56 pm

Gator02Coach wrote:Arrogance? What facts and information to much for you to comprehend? You more of a gossip and BS kind of guy? 2-2? It was 3-3 and so what! At least we had the guts to go play the best. Our first win was against the NSA A World Series champ tennessee Fury 4-3. But then I guess that doesn't count. So what if we got beat by bolts and impact. Again at least we were there. In April we went 5-2 in Georgia so not sure what you meant about couldn't beat them in April. Seriously dude get your facts straight but oh why let those get in your way.
So what if our record is up on our website? Thats what websites are suppose to be - informative. Don't worry I won't clutter these precious blog sites with facts anymore. Sorry if standing up for my team is offensive to you. I'm proud of my kids and their accomplishments.
If you hate me, my team or the Gators in general then just say so otherwise bring something interesting or of merit to the conversation.

First, I'm not a "guy" or "dude". And I can assure you, there won't be any BS here.
Second, you were 2-2 at ASA when I posted. Pay attention to the details.
Third, if your stats are on your website, why did you feel the need to post them here? We all know your girls had a great year. If we were at all interested in the stats, excuse me, the facts, we could digest them on our own from your website.
Fourth, a little humility will go a long way with this crowd.
I don't hate. I have no "haterism" or hidden agenda. But what I did say is "I don't care much for arrogance". I don't think I beat around the bush or disguised my feeling about that. I wouldn't care if it was Mafia, or Zephyrs, or any other team/coach. Arrogance isn't a very attractive trait. Especially when you spend so much time around 10-11 year olds.
SheWasSafe

by ctowry1 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:37 pm

OUCH :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ctowry1

PreviousNext

Return to IN