Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

In the 12u's who will have the best pitching in 2013

by WalkOffHomer » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:36 pm

cpbulldogfan wrote:Not going to Georgia to watch the Bulldogs00 play the games. Those same awesome coaches are foolish for even thinking they have a chance to compete with the majority of the southern teams. It should, and probably will, be a blood bath that I couldn't stand to watch. They are better off creating their own blood bath here by destroying the Killer B's (as you call them) or the NWI White Sox 2000 like they have in the past.

Hey cpbulldogfan, I was browsing the Georgia tournament sites trying to find the tournament that the '00 Bulldogs are going to play. I couldn't find anything. Can you help?

While browsing, I did see that Indy Crush '00 was signed up for a tournament in Carrollton, GA on April 5th.

Since you don't believe your Bulldogs can compete down there, perhaps this Crush team is our last hope in Indiana? I have seen these girls play (Gator Classic, Monster Mash, and one other I can't remember). They are pretty darn good. I think they know how to "Bring It". My bet is on Indy Crush '00 fairing pretty well down there.

Perhaps the two teams (Crush and Bulldogs) can compare some possible common South/Southwest opponents in Mid to Later April.
WalkOffHomer

by ejnine » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:23 am

The '00 Crush are going to be a handful for just about anybody this summer. Once they got things straightened out internally last season they really got tough to beat as an 11 year old bunch... They should only get better this year.
ejnine

by BackwardsK » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:32 pm

ejnine wrote:The '00 Crush are going to be a handful for just about anybody this summer. Once they got things straightened out internally last season they really got tough to beat as an 11 year old bunch... They should only get better this year.

True 'dat.

April can't get here soon enough. And then mid-summer...by then we should all know where "our" teams stand...

Ok posters, slam away...that's what we do on here, right?
BackwardsK

Previous

Return to IN