And will there be some posted on here! We are
Fortunate have some very competative programs
Calling about my daughter for next year! Just lookin
For 10 equal or better than here!! Looking for that
Challenge!! Thanks again
WildThing02

by GoldElite » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:03 pm

Psssttt,

I'm starting a 2nd yr 12u team this Fall. But, for right now, it's a secret. So I don't want to post anything about tryouts.

We will have John Feld as our team hitting/pitching instructor. Our Fall games will be in Crown Point as I hear there is less competition up there. Our Summer games we will only seek tournaments where there are lots of 10u teams playing up.

We are looking for pitchers who can throw as many as 5-6 games in one weekend. By plan, after the 4th game, we shouldn't need a catcher.

My hope is to have every parent, aunt/uncle, grandparent, and sibling to open an account on here so we can completely dominate on the fields. Because it has been proven time and again, the more our team is talked about, the better they actually are.

And another thing, our fans will only congregate at the fence behind home plate. This is the only way to assure that the correct calls are made (in our favor). So, ownership of a comfy chair is recommended!

If you can, keep a tight lid on this for now. I understand how exciting this must sound. But let's make the big announcement in late July while all the good teams are away playing in their national tournaments.

Oh, I a,most forgot. Don't message me. Leave your phone number on here and I'll call you.
GoldElite

by WalkOffHomer » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:06 pm

WildThing02, I found a place on the Internet where you can trade in some of those exclamation marks (!) for periods (.) and question marks (?).

www.punctuationexchange.com

GoldElite, his contact number is in the first post...geeze...pay attention!
WalkOffHomer

Return to IN