Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

Who are the top IN teams in 14u this year?...let's be honest

by sbad » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:02 pm

Why does everyone think CPBulldogs 00' are so good. I think we beat them and every other CPBulldog team last year, everytime we played them. And I don't remember them going to far, in the tourneys I saw them in. Don't get me wrong, they are a DECENT team, but they are way overrated. Same goes for NWI Sox.
Last edited by sbad on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sbad

by Bake » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:24 pm

@sbad ..... your team obviously played 12u last season. So you must be a 12u move up team this fall. ANYTIME ANYPLACE

you shouldn't take cpbulldogfan to seriously

my top three 12u teams from 2013
1 - Indy Crush
2 - NWI White Sox
3 - CP Bulldogs 2000

These three teams proved this ranking just about every weekend, you can take that to the bank.
Bake

by Iconic Wisdom » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:40 pm

Bake wrote:@sbad ..... your team obviously played 12u last season. So you must be a 12u move up team this fall. ANYTIME ANYPLACE

1 - Indy Crush
2 - NWI White Sox
3 - CP Bulldogs 2000

These three teams proved this ranking just about every weekend, you can take that to the bank.

I think this is the longest Bake has ever gone without using an expletive... :lol: :lol: :lol: But I would agree with you that those 3 12u move up teams will be strong competitors at the 14u level. Especially since some of these teams benefited from the break ups of some other strong teams.. but hey thats the nature of this beast...like I said this should be a fun year in 14u and 16u...looking forward to seeing alot of you at the fields..others not so much :o :D 8-) :lol: :D ;)
Iconic Wisdom

by Iconic Wisdom » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:43 pm

cpbulldogfan wrote:That's a good question. I would say the Bulldogs 00 of course, but they are falling apart. Lost one of the best players from last year to the Outlaws and one of their best committed girls left as well. The Bulldogs 99 are probably going to be an average team this year. They lost some core girls from last year from girls quitting at season's end, aging out, and moving on to bigger and better things. On the Illinois side, the Bandits are a given and the older IL Outlaws are a very solid team. There may be some very good 00 teams in the state of Indiana. Crush will more than likely top that list with the White Sox being a close second. Aftermath???? Across the border, the New Lennox Lightning and possibly the younger IL Outlaws should be strong contenders as well for the 00 teams to compete against the Indiana teams. Wish I could say I'm looking forward to a great season, but I think the Bulldogs 00 are going to be horrific this year. Going to be a very long, miserable season.

Please cpbulldogfan don't hold back...please tell us how you really feel ;)
Iconic Wisdom

by slapperdad » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:49 am

I like where this is headed.
Every man lives by a code:
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
3.If you get lost, look cool
slapperdad

by GoldElite » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:13 pm

Iconic Wisdom wrote:
Bake wrote:@sbad ..... your team obviously played 12u last season. So you must be a 12u move up team this fall. ANYTIME ANYPLACE

1 - Indy Crush
2 - NWI White Sox
3 - CP Bulldogs 2000

I think this is the longest Bake has ever gone without using an expletive... :lol: :lol: :lol: But I would agree with you that those 3 12u move up teams will be strong competitors at the 14u level. Especially since some of these teams benefited from the break ups of some other strong teams.. but hey thats the nature of this beast...like I said this should be a fun year in 14u and 16u...looking forward to seeing alot of you at the fields..others not so much :o :D 8-) :lol: :D ;)

I have never seen Bake be anything but cordial on Heybucket. Please, Iconic Wisdom, share with us your backup for such a statement.
GoldElite

by Iconic Wisdom » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:59 pm

GoldElite wrote:
Iconic Wisdom wrote:

1 - Indy Crush
2 - NWI White Sox
3 - CP Bulldogs 2000

I have never seen Bake be anything but cordial on Heybucket. Please, Iconic Wisdom, share with us your backup for such a statement.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA are you kidding me? OK well maybe on HEYBUCKET he puts on a good show and doesn't have any outbursts but ANYONE that has been to a game where he has coached can agree that he is a ticking time bomb and sometime during that game will blow up on his kids in a way that would make Mike Ditka blush. Now I'm not saying that his style is bad or that I'm condoning it...but to sit here and have to ask for justification on that statement is ludicrous..just saying..
Iconic Wisdom

by sbad » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:31 pm

Alright, Indy Crush was the most dominant team last year. We all know that, whatever. We beat them in indoor bracket play. There were 5-10 IN teams that fought for the 2nd place season title. And, I think there was a 5-10 place tie for 2nd. No other team really stood out from the top teams, besides Crush. And for the record, Crush is a very good team, but only a little better then the other top teams. Don't worry Crush, this year there is going to be 3-4 dominant teams. You had a good season, but it's time to hand over the crown.
Last edited by sbad on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sbad

by sbad » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:49 pm

Bake, we beat 2 of your top 3 teams, consistently. And yes we were 12u, but played 14u also. I thought we were talking top 12u, not the top 14u.
Iconic Wisdom wrote:
GoldElite wrote:
Iconic Wisdom wrote:

1 - Indy Crush
2 - NWI White Sox
3 - CP Bulldogs 2000

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA are you kidding me? OK well maybe on HEYBUCKET he puts on a good show and doesn't have any outbursts but ANYONE that has been to a game where he has coached can agree that he is a ticking time bomb and sometime during that game will blow up on his kids in a way that would make Mike Ditka blush. Now I'm not saying that his style is bad or that I'm condoning it...but to sit here and have to ask for justification on that statement is ludicrous..just saying..
sbad

by big blue nation » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:13 pm

Hey sbad, can you let us know who your team is? Indy Crush 2000 never brought in subs to play in any tourneys. And in indoors they only played 14u. So I'm confused by your inaccurate statements about this. Lets just make sure what we post is accurate.
big blue nation

PreviousNext

Return to IN