Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

Dreams 14u round robin

by big blue nation » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:45 am

I just want to say nice job to the 14u dreams for getting over on everyone. Posting that you were in search of a couple teams to fill your 14u round robin tourney that included the Beverly bandits, lady lasers, compuware, and comets from il. Not mentioning that those specified teams were playing 12u. But once you received entry fees, you released the schedule revealing your big con on teams. Congratulations to you Tony. You win I guess!!! Nice way to promote what you are all about.
This "dreams" tourney will now be a nightmare!!! Glad I won't have to deal with it.
big blue nation

by GoldElite » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:59 am

There wasn't any competition in the State in the 2000 class based on last year's discussion. Perhaps the 2000s should stay down this Fall and play 12s
GoldElite

by sftballguru » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:12 am

Misleading seems to be his way. Seems he is also listed as "head coach" for 3 or 4 of his Dreams teams. :lol: :roll:
sftballguru

by Mavrick67 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:13 pm

As usual idiots stirring up crap on cry bucket! Boo, hoo!!! :cry:
Mavrick67

by 2001-2dad » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:28 pm

Seems aLot of negativity pointed towards that organization. Wonder what's going on. At least
some of it has to be true?
2001-2dad

by afastpitchfanatic » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:46 am

My DD is on Dreams 98 (Montgomery-Hackerd). The reason, to my knowledge, that we use Montgomery's name is to differentiate as to what branch of the Dreams we are associated with. Apparently, Bell has called our "branch" of the Dreams a fake. Instead of embracing the talent on the Montgomery side, he has cast shade on us by directing digs at us on Eteamz. Saying we aren't the real deal, etc and that we "fly the Dreams flag" without proper authorization.
Tony Montgomery is the manager of our team, and the new 14u. We have our own head coach...I don't think that's unusual in large organizations.

I do not wish to get into the entire Lewis/Bell dispute about who really "owns" the Dreams. I do not care. I know my daughter isn't a knock off and I resent that Craig Bell is stirring trouble for/about our team in public forums. I do not know if the insults were directed at Benefiel's team or ours, but either way it's indicative of YOUR character, not ours. Killerbee, if you're so Christian, as you were trying to sell yourself to be to my husband and I over 5 years ago when bashing Cara Johnson to us, then why do you perpetuate the division? You came off as even more arrogant than we had heard that you were. In the years since, your actions have continually backed up that "I am better than thou" attitude. What makes me personally sad is that I think Craig has a lot of knowledge. It's the delivery that spoils it. My DD looks up to his DD's........we would love to have unity. Why aren't you embracing the growth of the organization?

Also, my daughter played for Hackerd, our head coach, before we were the Dreams. He is a good man and I do not believe that Craig Bell even knows who he is. We had a decent season last year, it's not like we are terrible and aren't worthy of the Dreams name. Humbly, in fact, we have several girls who have been scouted by and are being recruited by top D1 programs.
When I think to myself, what can I do to better this, I think maybe the entire Dreams could all get together and be one. Have a cookout. Realisticly, it's not going to happen. Not because of what the Montgomery side has done.....but because of what Craig Bell has said/done. He doesn't want to be associated with us.

That is why we label ourselves Montgomery.
afastpitchfanatic

by afastpitchfanatic » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:35 am

And now, I have to worry about this reflecting poorly on my daughter. :(

She doesn't deserve it.

I just feel like at some point, it's defending our honor...even though it makes me look bad to do it. Just please don't hold it against our players.......they're good kids.
afastpitchfanatic

by BackwardsK » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:45 am

I wonder if Ice Hockey has this kind of drama? No offense to you, fanatic as I get your frustrations. But sometimes it just takes the fun out of looking forward to a weekend of softball.

Does anyone know a good ice skating instructor?
BackwardsK

by slapperdad » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:21 am

Every man lives by a code:
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
3.If you get lost, look cool
slapperdad

by Clay » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:43 am

BAHAHAHAHA. Can't please them all Tony.
Clay

Next

Return to IN