Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

Pitcher moving from Texas '02 (2020)

by HonorThyGame » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:54 am

Chad_Monty,

We would welcome the opportunity to show you what our team will have to offer. We will be Indiana Gators 14U - Burton.
Tryouts are posted. Early tryouts can be scheduled. Here's the link. http://community.active.com/thread/3047 ... season/0/0
Feel free to contact

JERRY BURTON 812-390-0014
EMAIL: Jerryburton704@yahoo.com

TODD ACTON 812-371-6144
EMAIL: taacton@hotmail.com
HonorThyGame

by Tyler Durden » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:19 am

C77fastpitch wrote:Coach Durden, the greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge. That quote fits you very well!

There you are. So, you are telling me that you are fine with a coach coming on here and, in a thread full of other coaches touting their teams, saying "Unlike other coaches, I'm not in it for the paycheck". Got it.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by slapperdad » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:46 am

I've been very up front about my reason for coaching, the money and the fame. The $3487 gross I received last season, has funded an incredibly lavish lifestyle for my wife and I. OK, maybe for my wife, since I don't really see her or the rest of my family from January till our season is over in the middle of June. C77 you are truly a piece of work.
Every man lives by a code:
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
3.If you get lost, look cool
slapperdad

by Tyler Durden » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:44 am

C77fastpitch wrote:Slapperdad, did you read my post? I hope you still have hair so your players won't notice your lobotomy scar.

C77 let me help you.

1-Parent posts up looking for a team for their kid.
2-5 coaches post up offering contact info for their respective teams.
3-6th Coach posts, says his interest is 'peaked' ;) and claims he, unlike the other coaches, isn't trying to rip off the family looking for a team by just wanting a paycheck from them.
4-I call bullshit on his general douchebaggery, and accuse him of buggering his colleagues.
5-I mention that I will be expecting you to pile on and hump my leg. Sorry about that leg-hump comment, I was excited.
6-You proceed to hump my leg and disparage my intellect, and imply that you have no problem with Coach Not-A-Paycheck's colleague buggery.
7-I confirm that your agreement with Coach Paycheck doesn't surprise me, coming from you.
8-You then appear to claim that you don't understand the content and progression of this thread.
9-SlapperDad weighs in, you point out his Lobotomy scar.

Hope that helps.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by slapperdad » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:30 pm

C77fastpitch wrote:Slapperdad, did you read my post? I hope you still have hair so your players won't notice your lobotomy scar.

I've been rocking the flat top for several years, and I make it look good.

To quote the great poet of our time:
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me,than a frontal lobotomy.
Tom Waits
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
slapperdad

by Nun40 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:21 am

Coach C77 I want to personally thank your for calling out Tyler and Slapperdad on this forum for what they have or have not contributed to fastpitch softball in Indiana.

In 1985 my daughter Becky wanted give it a try because a friend of hers talker her into playing. She was 10. There was no windmill pitchers in the State at the time. Most of the softball was league ball so I decided to give it a try and started teaching Becky from my pitching experience when I played back in the 60's. There were no indoor facilities no where to practice in the winter so it took a long time but finally in the spring of 89 Becky became the first windmill pitcher in Indianapolis and all this happened at Franklin Central League. After a very successful summer many parents approached me about coaching their daughters so in the fall of 89 I became a pitching coach. I was 49 then and now am 75.
Now I ask who is the head coach of Seymour HS, Seymour's record for 2015 is 60% Loss 40%wins, ranked 151st in the State, not a very good record for a high school coach. I wonder who that coach is? Does he post on Hey Bucket?
Along comes this wonderful young lady who has played the game and is very knowledgeable about the sport of fastpitch softball clearly point out the mental capacity of these two guys who both post all the time on Hey Bucket and say nothing.
As a pitching and hitting coach I seldom post on Hey Bucket but for some reason Slapperdad always attacks my credibility as a coach when someone else posts something positive about my coaching. Of course Slapperdad must have played the game at one time or another and must be a pro at this sport. My guess is he has to be in the Hall of Fame.
Anyway thank you C77 for all the valuable information you have contributed to the Hey Bucket forum. The articles you have posted are the best this forum has ever had. I hear you are a great attorney and If Slapperday continues to attack my credibility then I may contact you for advice.
Nun40

by slapperdad » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:44 pm

Welcome back John. Entertaining as always.
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
slapperdad

Previous

Return to IN