Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

Do your research on Travel Ball Coaches

by tomsmith » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:41 am

There are some shady characters trying to coach in Indiana. Make sure you do your homework on your coaches before you commit.
tomsmith

by Tyler Durden » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:44 pm

tomsmith wrote:There are some shady characters trying to coach in Indiana. Make sure you do your homework on your coaches before you commit.

You paint with a broad brush, Tom. Gimme some details. Well, besides Slapper Dad, of course. I already know the cut of His jib. :)
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Hurricane » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:09 am

heck! there are shady characters here in SoCal that think they are Travel Ball coaches, too.

I've seen it at some of the so-called "big-name" organizations. Once the emerald curtain was pulled away, all you saw was a little man turning some knobs and switches behind the scenes as the $$$ poured into the coffers.

It is sad. Yet, some out here still think it's a "classy"organization that will get your DD a verbal. But since the "big name" was never at the practices, the daddy-baller coaches ran the team. So, this can happen anywhere, not just in the Hoosier State.

Parents: be careful and do the research or you, too, will think you are in the land of "Oz" but instead find out it's just Kansas.
Hurricane

by Tyler Durden » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:36 am

Hurricane wrote:heck! there are shady characters here in SoCal that think they are Travel Ball coaches, too.

I've seen it at some of the so-called "big-name" organizations. Once the emerald curtain was pulled away, all you saw was a little man turning some knobs and switches behind the scenes as the $$$ poured into the coffers.

It is sad. Yet, some out here still think it's a "classy"organization that will get your DD a verbal. But since the "big name" was never at the practices, the daddy-baller coaches ran the team. So, this can happen anywhere, not just in the Hoosier State.

Parents: be careful and do the research or you, too, will think you are in the land of "Oz" but instead find out it's just Kansas.

Name names or shut up. Your shit gettin tired.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Hurricane » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:10 pm

ha! nice try, troll! ...kill the messenger, huh?

Maybe with you it's getting tired because I picked an ugly scab?

There are plenty of people that read HeyBucket that know EXACTLY the type of program and coaches I'm talking about. In fact, I believe YOU know exactly who I'm talking about...the only difference is I'm calling it out for what it is because too many good people have allowed it to happen without calling them out.

Now, carry on with your cursing if that makes you feel better.
Hurricane

by slapperdad » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:27 am

Tyler Durden wrote:
tomsmith wrote:There are some shady characters trying to coach in Indiana. Make sure you do your homework on your coaches before you commit.

You paint with a broad brush, Tom. Gimme some details. Well, besides Slapper Dad, of course. I already know the cut of His jib. :)

I'm eagerly anticipating all of the Gold tryout postings. Perhaps someone could throw us a bone and tell us who to watch out for?
Every man lives by a code:
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
3.If you get lost, look cool
slapperdad

Return to IN