Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

o

by GnG » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:59 am

So did you play in the Big Ten or not? According to your own words, you did. After getti g called on it you go off on this rant. I would suggest that before calling others ignorant and dumb, that you check your own use of simple vocabulary words.

Deference, fine, Web sight...
Then come back on here using each of those words in a sentence to show your own comprehension of the words.
GnG

by Mark H » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:39 am

Honestly, all the lawyers I know have a far better command of the language than you C77. You might want to talk to a trusted advisor or professional. You seem very good hearted. I'm sure your real resume is plenty.
Mark H

by Tyler Durden » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:23 am

Well 77, it looks like the jig is up. We already kinda knew you were a liar, but we held out hope that you had gotten the emotional bump that you needed, and were gonna try to stay within reason going forward. As Mark so nicely alluded to, your writing doesn't equate to law school. Sitting with a thesaurus by your side does not hide your basic grammatical miscues. When we goofed on you, you were blissfully unaware. Which was amusing, and sad. But mostly amusing. And very un lawyer-like. You are most likely a divorced midwest housewife, a couple of years from a small, liberal arts school (maybe St. Mary's or Hanover), but school didn't really work out for you, and maybe you played high school ball but were never the star. No law school, no college ball, no worldly travels, no meetings with the myriad people you refer to. Have a nice day.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Mark H » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:38 pm

Again, the author of the post above never wrote an essay that passed college freshman English much less got them past law school admissions. I'm somewhere between worried about you and sorry for you. I don't view you as bad for the kids or bad in any way. I've just grown tired of the obvious claiming you are things you are not. Best wishes.
Mark H

by Mark H » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:59 pm

As to my expertise, list me as just a dad questioning what he hears and sees. YMMV.

If you prove to us you passed the bar anywhere in the US, I've got a $100 for your favorite charity. Best wishes.
Mark H

by Mark H » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:17 pm

I'm sure you're right. My best wishes. I look forward to paying off the $100
Mark H

by Mark H » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:41 pm

If you don't want to tell the board your business, I would accept you proving to Cannonball you passed the bar. He's a very honorable person and would be the only one who knew your name and school. If a $100 isn't enough perhaps we could get pledges from others on here saying we would all pay off if Cannonball said you had proved to him you passed the bar.
Mark H

by slapperdad » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:30 pm

C77fastpitch wrote:My background or education should have no precedent when discussing softball issues.

I disagree, you've used your vast education and softball experiences to support your arguments that you have both superior intellect and softball knowledge. Everyone on this board has been pretty up front and honest with regards to their softball experience, myself included. You're the one who chooses to throw around your education and law degree, for what reason I have no idea, so now's the time to put up or shut up. I'm pretty sure at some point in the past I told you "don't try to bullshit a bullshitter". in case you missed it, this is EXACTLY what I was talking about.

C77fastpitch wrote:Unfortunately there are people on this forum that aren't a bit interested in talking about softball.

Again, I have to disagree with you. In the past there has been plenty of softball on this forum. But the crusty vets are quick to call BS when they see it, hence the predicament you currently find yourself in.

C77fastpitch"They are astonishingly personal and want to know way too many things that shouldn't concern them. [/quote]

YOU brought it up. You throw out the fact you went to law school at an Ivy League school, YOU throw out the fact you played college ball in CA, YOU throw out the fact you played ball in the Big Ten. Now you want to cry everyone's getting personal? You're nothing more than a keyboard warrior. Sitting in your parents' basement trolling. YOU brought up this stuff, no one else did. YOU picked the fights. YOU call people names. I'll say it again, put up or shut up. Talk to anyone on this board who knows me, I haven't said anything here I wouldn't say to your face. I'm not a keyboard warrior, I don't live in my parents' basement, I don't make up shit to try and sell the load of BS I'm peddling on the Internet. I've put my real name out there on more than one occasion, because I don't care, I said it, and I stand by what I said.

[quote="C77fastpitch wrote:
To me that is scary, I simply don't like to give people I don't know personal information.

I'm calling BS again. Excuse! Put up or shut up. Like you're so important someone from CA is going to stalk you? C'mon man quit taking yourself so serious, no one cares that much.

C77fastpitch wrote:However, just when I feel some harmless bartering might reinforce my point, or I can relinquish a bit about my background, here come the nuts.

And there it is, the victim card.

C77fastpitch wrote:Lets keep it sane, and not personal.

Then quit bringing your personal crap into it.

C77fastpitch wrote:Mark- I don't know what your up to, but my cross-examination is pretty tough isn't it! Look at the leading statements, thank you!

I can't spell lawyer, never had any higher education, have no idea what a leading statement is, but I like my odds.

Brian Personett
High school education
No experience playing softball
Makes no claim to know anything, other than the location of a liquor store in any town in southern Indiana.
Every man lives by a code:
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
3.If you get lost, look cool
slapperdad

by Mark H » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:01 pm

$100
Mark H

by slapperdad » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:13 am

Me, mad....hurt feelings? You obviously are not picking up what I'm putting down.
Every man lives by a code:
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
3.If you get lost, look cool
slapperdad

PreviousNext

Return to IN