Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

o

by sporter » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:48 pm

speed is overrated......good spin and varying speeds and locations keeps the batters off balance.

Anybody can hit a fastball.....
sporter

by jtat32 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:01 pm

How many threads do you need to start to say the same thing?
jtat32
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jtat32 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:15 pm

My comment wasn't intended to be a one-liner at all - I count 15 threads that you've started to discuss bad coaching. I don't think anyone following has any doubt what your position is on the topic.

To be clear, I don't think that it is an invalid premise to a discussion. There are good instructors and bad instructors, and a thoughtful and insightful discussion would help new families make informed decisions. The way you have conducted your episodic rants, however, doesn't accomplish anything.

FWIW, I don't think anyone is picking on you. To the contrary, I think people are trying to help you engage in an interesting and productive conversation, but you have a clear pattern of engagement:

- Rehashing your tired "coaches suck" argument without providing a substantive argument to support your premise.

- Childish attacks on anyone who you construe as disagreeing with you.

I'm a patient guy. I'm happy to engage in any thoughtful discussion you initiate, but you are going to need to change your tactics.
jtat32
Premium Member
Premium Member

by slapperdad » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:31 am

Granted a lot of the "old timers" of this board may have lost interest as their kids have moved on, most of them graduated from college. There was a decent crop of new posters joining the ranks, hence the who's the best 12U and 10U threads. This board was a good resource of info and lively banter back in the day. Unfortunately it has pretty much died and that largely coincided with you showing up C77. Is it your fault or merely coincidence, I have no idea. But this just isn't fun anymore. I love this game, I love the kids who play it, I was fortunate enough to get to watch my kid live her dream and play for four years at the next level. I was fortunate enough to get to help a bunch of other kids, quite possibly in spite of my coaching, to get to live their dreams playing at the next level. I feel like I may have at least a little insight into the process of development, regardless of your thoughts about me. Unfortunately, the Indiana site has virtually dried up, and engaging you has just grown tiresome, predictable, and boring.
Every man lives by a code:
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
3.If you get lost, look cool
slapperdad

by slapperdad » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:04 am

Before I address ANYTHING you stated C77, post one, JUST ONE thread link where I called anyone a name???? You've made this statement about me many times, and you fail to produce, I'm calling you out, put up or shut up counselor.You talk about honesty and you're lying.
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
slapperdad

by slapperdad » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:15 am

C77fastpitch wrote:Your an indirect name caller. You just posted that I was the one who 1) People hate on hey bucket 2) Inferred this was ruined because of me, 3) I'm a liar. and this is just scratching the surface. You not only infer your dislike for me, but encourage others to do the same. Do you not understand the power you have over these other posters, my friends certainly see it, and believe me they are honest. I don't know you, and at times honestly enjoyed reading your post, however your a bully and use your popularity on this forum in an attempt to degrade me . But, why should you believe a liar like me. Did you read Jtat32, he jumped on my post because he apparently doesn't agree with it. Fine. however he then began preaching to me about why people hate me, and explained to me how I should write. This blow hard gets his power from YOU! Your writings encourage this type of narcissistic dribble. Yes, your a name caller by inference, and influence others to be the same way. (Jtat32-How many threads do you need to say the same thing) What a smart ###

Item #3 I didn't infer anything, I said you're lying. Put up or shut up counselor.
Indirect name calling, that's rich. As for the rest of your inferences, I think you need to re-read what I said. Near as I can tell you had no ties to Indiana, you're a hotshot D1 player, got an Ivy League education, move to Indiana and start bashing the hell out of Hoosier coaches. And you hide behind the anonymity of a screen name. The main point of my post is you've grown irrelevant on this board. If anything you say is true, which I doubt any of it is at this point, that's a shame. Because someone who actually has the qualifications that you claim to have, would have a lot to offer this forum.
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
slapperdad

by slapperdad » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:12 am

C77fastpitch wrote:Slapperdad- How do you know what softball skills are, you have none.

Never claimed I did. So in your analogy one has to actually possess skills to know what skills are. Bill Belichick's forte in college was in LAX, so I'm sure he doesn't recognize talent. Buck Showalter, Joe Maddon, Jack McKeon, hell even Candrea have a very short BB playing CC career. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess he has an idea about skills.

C77fastpitch wrote:I don't care whether you like me or not, because I sure don't like you.

First of all, who cares? What is your point? I don't know you, I have no idea whether I like you or not.

C77fastpitch wrote:If you know so much about softball, start a post on a softball subject, not your unstable ranting.

I'm not seeking knowledge, I'm not seeking to know who the top 12U team is, I'm not wanting to bash the coaching in Indiana. What would you like me post?

C77fastpitch" I'm not relevant because the bully blow-off says so.[/quote]

You're not relevant because of the incoherent rants you post.

[quote="C77fastpitch wrote:
Your logic is idiotic and fires in every direction, nice try BBO.

I have no idea what BBO means or anything else in this (sentence?)

C77fastpitch wrote:Why do you want to know my name, why do you care, do I make you angry, I'm so scared?

Once again you completely miss the point. I could give two shits what your name is, my point is IT'S EASY TO HIDE AND HURL. The Internet is FULL of people like you. Read the comment section of any newspaper article. Keyboard warriors, poor grammar and spelling, just spewing venom. Furthermore, I have nothing to hide, I ain't saying anything here I wouldn't say to your face. I'm not a keyboard warrior. Me angry, nothing could be farther from the truth. This is entertainment to me, you ain't figured that out yet Ivy League? I have no idea what you would be scared about, I just heard the guy in Cleveland has been found dead in his car, so we no longer have to hind under our covers over that.

C77fastpitch wrote: Bashing Indiana coaches, you used to be a coach didn't you, well that speaks for itself.

What are you getting at? I'm a bad coach? Quit beating around the bush and spit it out already.

C77fastpitch wrote:(ABIDE-That's rich)

OK, you done crossed the line. It's one thing to bash, me, Indiana coaches, and butcher the English language, but when you bring the greatest movie ever made into the conversation, you're right, I don't like you.
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
slapperdad

by slapperdad » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:47 am

So in other words, ya got nothin!

I'm guessing your undergrad degree is in literature.
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
slapperdad

by sftballguru » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:34 am

C77,

Please post your name and location. I would love for my daughter to take lessons from such a knowledgeable all time great softball player/teacher like your self. I would like to set something up asap!
sftballguru

by Tyler Durden » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:58 am

slapperdad wrote:So in other words, ya got nothin!

I'm guessing your undergrad degree is in literature.

lol this thread is built for speed.

Gotta admit, calling you 'Tolstoy', and 'hoping you are out during Flag Day', was kinda inspired. Blind squirrel and Nut, I suppose.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

Next

Return to IN