Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

LA

Louisiana Top 12U Teams

by DQ-2001 Coach » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:34 pm

We are moving from Northwest Indiana and looking for good softball organizations/teams for my duaghters (2000 birthday and 2001 birthday). Could be same or different teams/organizations. The girls have been part of solid programs over the last two years (Triple Crown Xtreme) and would like to find a similar situation.

Can anyone provide personal rankings of programs in this area? We are moving to the New Orleans area (Mandeville more specific). Who are the teams to beat and watch this season at this level?

Thanks for the help.....
DQ-2001 Coach

by Ed Hill » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:29 pm

Louisiana Voodoo out of New Orleans is really the only quality 12U ASA program in that area. My niece played for them when they took 3rd in ASA 12U nationals 2 years ago in Montgomery, Al. She now plays for their 16U program. Their 18U Gold team placed 13th last year in the ASA Gold Nationals.

From what my sister has told me, USFA is really big in that area and there are numerous 12U teams that play in USFA tournaments. Voodoo is the only team in that area that strives to play ASA. I will give you this caveat though. From what she has told me, the Voodoo organization can be a tough one to play for. Search Louisiana Voodoo on a search engine for their website or check out their facebook page.
Ed Hill

Return to LA