Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

LA

USFA PCB WORLD SERIES 10U

by MudbugMom » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:42 pm

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL LOUISIANA TEAMS WHO COMPETED IN THE USFA WORLD SERIES.
SPECIAL CONGRATS TO LOUISIANA HOTSHOTS - PLACED 2ND IN A BRACKET
SPECIAL CONGRATS TO CENLA HEAT - PLACED 2ND IN B BRACKET

BOTH OF YOUR TEAMS DID GREAT.
CENLA HEAT- YOUR LITTLE PITCHER CAME THROUGH LIKE A CHAMP- SHE TOOK THE PRESSURE OF SOME TIGHT SITUATIONS AND CAME OUT ON TOP- YOU GUYS MUST KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING - YOUR COACHING METHODS PAID OFF NICELY. YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW WHAT WORKS FOR HER WITH REGARD TO HER COACHING. YOU HAVE A TERRIFIC TEAM AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS NEXT YEAR- YOU'LL BE EVEN BETTER. YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE WON FIRST PLACE IN THE B BRACKET- THAT TEXAS TEAM SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR PLAYING DOWN- YOU WERE ROBBED OF FIRST BY A TEAM THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN FORCED TO PLAY IN THE A BRACKET.- USFA NEEDS TO FIND A BETTER WAY OF DEALING WITH THAT TYPE OF SITUATION. FIRST YEAR TEAMS NEED TO PLAY B BRACKET AND SECOND YEAR TEAMS NEED TO PLAY A BRACKET- END OF STORY.

HOTSHOTS- OUR TEAM TOOK A LOT FROM TPS 98 - THE COMPETITION FROM THAT TEAM WAS NOT AT ALL WHAT I HAD ANTICIPATED- I FIGURED THEY WOULD BE A CLOSER MATCHUP TO TEXAS STING - THAT WAS NOT CORRECT- NOT EVEN CLOSE. THE STRESS FROM WATCHING OUR GIRLS GET HAMMERED BY TPS WAS A BIT MUCH- THE GIRLS FROM TPS WERE ABSOLUTELY HUGE COMPARED TO OUR GIRLS- ONE OF THOSE GIRLS WAS LARGER THAN MY HUSBAND- THAT WAS JUST CRAZY- I'M NOT SURE WHAT THEY FEED THOSE GALS IN TEXAS BUT THEY'RE BUILT LIKE TANKS. AT ANY RATE GOOD JOB HOTSHOTS - YOU MADE US PROUD.
MudbugMom

by SOFTBALLS » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:15 am

PLAIN AND SIMPLE, IF YOU ARE A SELECT TEAM YOU SHOULD BE A. WHY ELSE BE IN TRAVEL BALL IF YOU DONT WANT TO PLAY THE BEST. IF YOU WANT TO BE A BTEAM DO US ALL A FAVOR AND STAY IN LEAGUE BALL,AND THAT GOES FOR ALL TEAMS!!!!!!!!
SOFTBALLS

by HAMMER » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:09 am

Just to let you know the Texas Sting 98 are the ONLY team that has beat the TPS all year about four times and have taken them to 1-1 games about three times in the last innings of games this year. So feel real lucky the Sting had some bad luck early in this tournament or you would be crowing about third right now instead of second ! I know parents like you and you are probably not a good reflection of of the Hotshots org. I'm sure they are a good group of kids and they should be proud of what they have accomplished... GREAT JOB HOTSHOTS ! We will be back to LA. next year to come check out another tournament or two, we will make sure you are in it before we enter.
HAMMER

by MudbugMom » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:05 am

Hammer- I was aware that Texas Sting had won some games against TPS 98. I did not make this post as a punch toward your team- I was simply making the point that TPS 98 was a REALLY good team. Once again if you were offended I apologize. I get the impression that you are still angry over the "stepping out" thing. I apologized to you for that and wish you would let it go. I heard about your daughters accident in Panama City and I can't express to you how sorry I am that it happened- I know how upset your family and the team must have been. Your right the outcome may have been different with her in the game- I guess we'll never know. Anyway- my original post was just to say that I didn't feel your team or TPS 98 were very similar in abilities. Since I had never seen TPS play, but had seen your team play I just based my assumptions regarding TPS on your team- I do still believe that TPS is the best 10U team but that doesn't mean that I don't think that your team is not a good team. Tx Sting is more comparable to our team is all I was saying- I hope your still not offended- it wasn't meant to be a put down.
MudbugMom

by TheCloser » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:10 am

HAMMER wrote:Just to let you know the Texas Sting 98 are the ONLY team that has beat the TPS all year about four times and have taken them to 1-1 games about three times in the last innings of games this year. So feel real lucky the Sting had some bad luck early in this tournament or you would be crowing about third right now instead of second ! I know parents like you and you are probably not a good reflection of of the Hotshots org. I'm sure they are a good group of kids and they should be proud of what they have accomplished... GREAT JOB HOTSHOTS ! We will be back to LA. next year to come check out another tournament or two, we will make sure you are in it before we enter.

Hammer, how many times have they beat you? I heard it was more than 20.
TheCloser

by HAMMER » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:40 am

Mudbugmom I won’t get over the fact that you made a point to attack a kid that has pushed and worked as hard as my daughter. You don’t know her or our family and you have only watched her pitch in one tournament. Then you get on a forum and talk like she is a cheater and the only reason she has been a successful pitcher is she is throwing illegal pitches. If you are not a parent of a pitcher you have no idea the time that is spent starting these young girls and getting them to the point to throw a pitch that can be caught much less a strike on a corner consistently. We are aware of the fact she has left the ground on pitches and so is she. It is not her normal pitch and it has not occurred very often. I have a good idea who sent the pic to you in a private message and I know where it was taken and who we were playing. I will keep that in memory. To post someone else’s kid’s picture on a forum to give negative prospective is over the top. If you were so concerned about the kid you could have had posted a private message. This was not what you did, and then think an apology will make it all be all right. You are a piece of work! I wish no ill will to your team or your daughter. I would hope you have learned a lesson from your mistakes what not to post on an open forum.

As for our team we have played a great season of softball. They finished 2nd in Texas in USFA & ASA and third at USFA Nationals with their # 1 pitcher and a good bat out of the order. TPS is the top team out of Texas and we are very proud of them. We have found ways to beat them several times this season, and are very proud that we are the only team that was able to do that. The Texas Sting was not the biggest or the fastest or the strongest 1-11 team but had heart and unbelievable desire to play the game with everything they had. I will take that any day of the week. If the rest of our experience with softball is as good as this year we will be very happy. Great coaches, parents and players. This group of young ladies will be fun to watch grow into great softball players. ;)
HAMMER

by HAMMER » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:14 am

TheCloser wrote:
HAMMER wrote:Just to let you know the Texas Sting 98 are the ONLY team that has beat the TPS all year about four times and have taken them to 1-1 games about three times in the last innings of games this year. So feel real lucky the Sting had some bad luck early in this tournament or you would be crowing about third right now instead of second ! I know parents like you and you are probably not a good reflection of of the Hotshots org. I'm sure they are a good group of kids and they should be proud of what they have accomplished... GREAT JOB HOTSHOTS ! We will be back to LA. next year to come check out another tournament or two, we will make sure you are in it before we enter.

Hammer, how many times have they beat you? I heard it was more than 20.

Closer, get your info somewhere else! They are feeding you big piles of horse sh$t !
:lol: :lol: :lol:
HAMMER

Return to LA