Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

MT

Montana Softball?

by MailManGoneCrazy » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:14 pm

Hey, I know there are a bunch of hardcore softball people in Montana... Where you guys at?
Niece plays for Glacier Emeralds in Kalispell...Some good teams out there.
MailManGoneCrazy

by GripandRip » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:40 am

We are definitely out here and the girls are very serious about the game. There is not only highschool softball but travel ball as well.The Glacier Emeralds (10u,12u,14u,16u & 18u) are one of several travel ball organizations here in Montana. Another standout team in there division is the Great Falls Selects. When these teams play its always an intense match-up. After moving here from the "big city" and being involved with travel ball there and here, there are definitely some talented players here who can compete. The biggest challenge is getting the older girls college exposure. I've heard of the showcase tournaments but have not heard much feedback
on whether or not it's worth the money? Any help with this would be appreciated!
GripandRip

by 4th & Forever » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:06 pm

The right Showcases are great. Colorado (Sparkler and Fireworks), J.O. in Vegas, So Cal's Finest is also quickly moving up charts. Any time you can get your DD in front of coaches it's a good showcase. At alot of the Showcases it does matter when, where and against who you play. Usually the Showcase will post the Colleges attending. There all also lots of Scouting done at ASA Nationals and TCS. Hope this helps. :D :D
4th & Forever
Premium Member
Premium Member

by ocpurefielding » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:30 pm

Hi Everyone!

I'm looking to place a family with 2 players from So Cal California to a good Travel/Rec league in Montana. This family is an amazing family and they will be moving back to Montana by the end of the month. I would like both my players to be placed in a good softball team ans in good hands by the new year. I know Hey bucket is a good spot to start my search

I need a 10u level team Rec or Travel and I'm also looking for 8u level Rec team. Please let me know id anyone has some contacts for me..

Thank you!

This is my contact number and Email
Coach Elias
Cell : 949-292-7847
et_ljr@yahoo.com
ocpurefielding

Return to MT