Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NY

Private Lessons and Team Clinics in Upstate NY

by mnb7 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:53 am

Hello Everyone!

I am a Southern California native and am currently in my 2nd year at Syracuse University College of Law. Prior to beginning law school, I was coaching Division I college softball at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, CA. As a student-athlete, I played four years of Division I softball at Bethune-Cookman University in Daytona Beach, FL.

At the college level, I primarily worked with catchers, infielders, and hitters. While living in Southern California, I also coached elite travel ball with the So Cal Athletics, where I was an assistant coach and ran organizational clinics.

I am able to work with all age groups, as I have experience working with college-level athletes and beginners. As a former coach, I am a student of the game. I would love nothing more than to give back to the game, particularly in my new home!

Please contact me via text, email, or HeyBucket, if you are interested. Please see my specializations below. I am able to work with both teams and athletes privately. I look forward to getting started with your daughter or team!

Best,
Melissa Berouty
mberouty@gmail.com
(310) 944-4133

I specialize in:
Hitters
- correcting swing deficiencies
- breaking down each phase of the swing
- improving ball exit speed (by placing an emphasis on engaging the lower half)
-approach
- for beginners, building the swing from the ground up and preventing bad habits from developing
- and MORE!

Catchers
- decreasing pop-time
- blocking
- becoming a field general
- for beginners, teaching the fundamentals and building an understanding of a catcher's role
- and MORE!

Infielders/Outfielders
- footwork and quickness
- throwing mechanics (arm angles, release, etc.)
- approach
- for beginners, developing proper fundamental throwing and fielding mechanics
- and MORE!

Conditioning/Mental Training
- training that is both sport & position specific
mnb7
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to NY