Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Relocated from SoCal - Looking for Team?

by ColtonCameron » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:47 am

We just moved to Houston from SoCal. My oldest is. Freshman pitcher for UNLV. My youngest is a freshman in high school (99 b-date). She is a pitcher too, plays 2nd and outfield also. We are looking for either a 16U team or a 2nd year 14u team in Houston area to play for. I know many of you already had tryouts but really want to play and not sit out this fall!
Message me if you would be willing to let her tryout for your team.

She has a tryout this Sunday but was told team was pretty full and they may not have a spot for her.
Thank you!
ColtonCameron

by orange socks » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:10 pm

What High School is zoned to? This might help narrow down some choices based on where teams practice. Is she a high level pitcher? Good news for you is that Tryouts for teams are typical in August. I would start with the team list found on the Texas Fastpitch League site. [https://www.tflfastpitch.com/][/url]

Many teams are playing in the Dallas area as I type and the next local tourney will be the Summer cup.

Here's a list of your better known programs in no particular order. Texas Bombers, Impact Gold, Aces Express(merging with bombers after summer), Hotshots, Illusions, Cy Fair Intruders, Dirt Divas just to start. Of course there are others, but this should help start your search.
orange socks

Return to TX