Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Next big metro tournament

by nmjhm2 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:05 pm

East Texas Force went 4-0-1 in pool play. I saw the BB game and they started the game off with 3 doubles. They beat BB 3-0 and tied 95 Glory 2-2 in game 5 before losing to Wicked 2-1 in baracket play. They have lots of bats and good pitching.
nmjhm2

by play4fun » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:41 pm

East Texas Force looked good but I think they got tired their last game against Glory (Houston); they really should have beat this team but just could not pull it off.

Batbusters (Montoya) - confusing team - I saw alot of sad faces on their team and even heard alot of rumors about outcomes but hopefully they can pull it together before HOF qualifier.

94 Glory (Elliott) - struggled during the tournament but pulled it off in the end. They stayed true and tough and were able to capitalize on 95 Glory's tiredness.

95 Glory - probably the best all around team at the tournament but you could tell they were tired during the championship. They fought hard against the older teams but they still need to build up stamina.

94 Elite - Got better and better as the tournament went on.

Sha-Bang - not the same team as last year and struggled alot. Hopefully they can rebuild.

Glory (Houston) - continues to surprise everyone but still has a long way to go.
play4fun

by MaryAnn » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:09 pm

Not sure why anyone would think 95 Glory was any more tired than any other team. They all played the same amount of games and all had tough battles.
MaryAnn

by PANTY'S-IN-A-WAD » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:32 pm

MaryAnn wrote:Not sure why anyone would think 95 Glory was any more tired than any other team. They all played the same amount of games and all had tough battles.

sounds like someone needs to condition the young ones....maybe they where up to late.
PANTY'S-IN-A-WAD

by txballclub » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:55 pm

Okay now, let's not rage on the little ones. :roll: Afterall, alot of the 14U teams could learn from them as well as some of the other 95 teams.
txballclub

by Optic Yellow » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:38 am

[quote][Re: Next big metro tournament
East Texas Force looked good but I think they got tired their last game against Glory (Houston); they really should have beat this team but just could not pull it off.

Batbusters (Montoya) - confusing team - I saw alot of sad faces on their team and even heard alot of rumors about outcomes but hopefully they can pull it together before HOF qualifier.

94 Glory (Elliott) - struggled during the tournament but pulled it off in the end. They stayed true and tough and were able to capitalize on 95 Glory's tiredness.

95 Glory - probably the best all around team at the tournament but you could tell they were tired during the championship. They fought hard against the older teams but they still need to build up stamina.

94 Elite - Got better and better as the tournament went on.

Sha-Bang - not the same team as last year and struggled alot. Hopefully they can rebuild.

Glory (Houston) - continues to surprise everyone but still has a long way to go./quote]

play4fun, I agree with your team evaluations.

What's going on with that BB(Montoya) team? Had alot of succsess last Spring and Fall. Finised Top 10 on Cali last year. Did they lose players? Are the coachers not getting it out of them?

At this rate will they even make it to the HOF qualifier???

Is Sha-Bang going through the same thing???
Optic Yellow

by shutup&playball » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:37 am

In time will see :?:

Will there are 26 teams in the next big one :!:
and 45 team hof crazy :o
shutup&playball

by rip it » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:09 am

Optic yellow, you are right seems the BB (Montoya) are really struggling. Very talented team, but as play4fun stated alot of sad faces week after week. In the fall and spring this was one of the teams to beat, now they are just another team.
rip it

by shutup&playball » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:17 am

Where is Lori she al ways had so much to say about BB
shutup&playball

by GREENCH » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:46 pm

shutup&playball wrote:Where is Lori she al ways had so much to say about BB

I was wondering the same thing "Where's Lori"

Does anyone think that some of these teams like BB and Sha-Bang are losing there edge because they are not age pure and maybe it is harder to get that chemistry between the girls that are all different ages?
GREENCH

PreviousNext

Return to TX