Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Bomber Shootout

by Getwithit » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:56 pm

The score was 5-5 and that is a fact. I would be mad to if my girls played the way that FC played and let AF come back and tie them.
Getwithit

by fastpitchfever16 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Getwithit wrote:The score was 5-5 and that is a fact. I would be mad to if my girls played the way that FC played and let AF come back and tie them.

I stand corrected on the score but for once we agree. I too would be upset if my team played the way FC plays. BUT I wouldnt insult the opposing team. At least not where outside ears could hear. Some things are meant for team only meetings.
fastpitchfever16

by Getwithit » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:27 pm

You shouldn't walk to close to there huddle if you don't want to here what he has to say. He had his girls in his teams
huddle sitting on his bucket and he was speaking the truth to them, if they didn't like what he had to say to bad. Man some people just can't handle the truth.
Getwithit

by ceelo9 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:55 pm

Bomber Shootout=FC results from Friendly.....OK I'll play.

You sir are no doubt a coach/parent of AF. Stirring the pot is an understatement. Why is this team always on your mind? I was there and did see the game and indeed it was 5-5. A win by AF is a tie I'm sure for this team, a possible moral win? No secret that AF is not of the same caliber as Glory Kyser, Glory Allen or FC for that matter. They are a ok to good team that solely relies on their lefty pitcher. Have 1-2 big bats and an ok defense. Kyser spanked this teamed. And the last time FC played AF it was 11-3 blowout.

FC's defense or lack thereof was there downfall in this game and several others I watched. Downright awful to say the least. The game against Glory Kyser was another showing of why they are not a better team. Kyser outcoached, used small ball when needed and the pitcher did a great job of keeping FC's bats silenced for the most part. FC does have have a talented group, but both defense & offense were inconsistent this weekend.

What happen to Rip? That team is a shell of what it was last year. A huge step back. Sneaky Cleats from E. Tx was clearly outmatched by every team they played. Pride also didn't play their best this weekend. Offensively didn't seem very threatening. I was most surprised by Tx. Elite, a scrappy team that has both a solid defense and girls who can put the ball in play. No big hitters or standouts rather a team of girls who seem to enjoy playing together.
ceelo9

by fastpitchfever16 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:29 pm

ceelo9 wrote:Bomber Shootout=FC results from Friendly.....OK I'll play.

You sir are no doubt a coach/parent of AF. Stirring the pot is an understatement. Why is this team always on your mind? I was there and did see the game and indeed it was 5-5. A win by AF is a tie I'm sure for this team, a possible moral win? No secret that AF is not of the same caliber as Glory Kyser, Glory Allen or FC for that matter. They are a ok to good team that solely relies on their lefty pitcher. Have 1-2 big bats and an ok defense. Kyser spanked this teamed. And the last time FC played AF it was 11-3 blowout.

I dont wish to argue the caliber of AF compared to the other teams mentioned, I would most certainly lose that arguement. I think you missed my point entirely, My post was not about AF as much as it was about the Firecrackers. I was at the friendly and heard the comment from the FC coaching staff and not because I was easedropping on the FC as you know the park was relatively small this past weekend and everyone was bunched together pretty close no matter which of the two fields you were playing on the team meeting was held right outside the first base dugout where all the parents from other teams were coming and going and I know a few of the AF parents and know they took it personally, if bringing that fact up here is stirring the pot, than i guess I am. That was not my intent as much as it was to call out the FC for insulting a team that is most certainly not as good as they are. I am not afilliated with AF but I do respect their team, I'm sure Ceelo9 if you go ask your head coach I am sure we would love to take those words back or speak them in private. This will be my last post on this matter as I have wasted more energy already than I planned to.
fastpitchfever16

by pitcherzpop » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:34 am

sounds more like some parents got their feelings hurt by hearing the truth. maybe it shouldnt have been said in that environment and maybe he would want to take those words back but can we not understand the after game frustrations? i mean we are all on here talking aboiut how this team can win a championship and all the kids are going to play D1 and then they cant even beat a team like the fireballs? there is pressure to perform even though its just a friendly. there are lots of good people with big hearts that do or say things in the heat of the moment. when taking out of context it can look bad. but honestly, was what he saying not true?
pitcherzpop

by pitcherzpop » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:39 am

fastpitchfever16 wrote:
I guess the firecrackers are not considered a big dog as well then. I hear that AF beat you this past weekend and I hear they did it without their lefty ace pitcher, who did not pitch all weekend due to injury. Can anyone confirm the loss or the injury to their Ace and when will she be back?

How did the other teams fair? I would love to know who beat who but I dont think they are posted anywhere since this is not an official tournament.

so with their ace pitcher they would have crushed FC? what about the kaiser game? would she have prevented them from putting up double digits on you? the 16u kids you had i guess didnt help? what does that say about your feelings for the pitcher that did pitch those games? i thought she did a bang up job. if she held FC to 5, maybe she should be your ace.
pitcherzpop

by fastpitchfever16 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:05 am

OK I said I would'nt post on this again but since you asked me directly I will respond.

1. I dont know anything about the pitcher that did pitch and certainly didnt know she was 16U. I had assumed they used one of their other pitchers and I dont have any feelings for her because she is not my pitcher, I dont know who she is and I didnt see her pitch as I have stated.

2. Don't know anything about the Kaiser game but from what I saw of that team they were beating everyone this past weekend, That's who we SHOULD be talking about.

You guys are still missing the point I was trying to make with my post. I will try and explain it one more time. My origianl post if you go back and read it was a reference to a post made by a FC parent which was picking on AF after the bomber (thats how it got in this thread) saying that they had not beaten a "big dog" after someone gave them credit for finishing higher than any other north Texas team in the Bomber. But of course no one from the FC like to give anyone any credit except themselves. Then they disrespect AF again after the tie in the friendly. That was my point. I was proud to see AF finish as high as they did in the Bomber becasue they ARE a north Texas team, where we all play and I thought they should get some credit and I didnt think it was right that they were getting bashed by the FC after a successfull tournament. This team finished higher than you in the previous "big dog" tournament then tie you the next weekend and the coach calls them a weak team and all the parents come on here dogging them??? My post was ABOUT the FC not ABOUT AF. It is a continous pattern of sorry behavior from that group that I have written about many times here. When they win this board is full of them beating their chest. But when they lose or dont play well they just attack the other teams that outplayed them and make excuses. How about just say great game to whoever the other team was. This FC group of parents are ridicules and everyone knows it so pile on me if you want to. But trust me there are lots of parents out there that agree with me 100%. Why do you think none of the other parents or players mingle and talk with you during tournaments. You always see parents and players socializing with parents and players of other teams whom they know and are friends with but you never see anyone talk to the FC parents/players everyone pretty much stays away from them. Ever wonder why????
fastpitchfever16

by 3urout » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:47 am

- Come on now...I really hope you can find a way to get past your issues with this team. perhaps if you spent a little less time watching who is talking to the parents you will have more time to watch the games you are so interested in and then would not have to come on here asking about it when infact you really just wanted to stir it up again.

AF at the bomber played a very good game to watch against Buzz...as we have all seen its anyones game that day...All of these teams that have decided to play in these friendlys i think do it to have weekness exposed so they can work on it. These games are fun...there is no fun in cake walking everyone nor do you learn anything. When life gives you lemons make lemonade for example:
Someone hears someone say"you should have beat them they are weak". instead of taking offence to it you say "well,we werent so weak today"...and use that to fuel your girls.
3urout

by taking2 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:52 am

It's real easy...beat FC on a regular basis and there is nothing to talk about.

Until then, they are outworking everybody, so get used to them carrying on. Keep the pressure on them Tony!
taking2

PreviousNext

Return to TX