Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Adidas Futures Tournament/Tryouts

by etx bd » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:53 am

It is a real shame that the Adidas Futures name is attached to this pathetic thread. When someone opens this thread expecting information on the Adidas Futures program all they get is this sewage.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books
etx bd

by Joe » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:01 pm

intheknow wrote:
OK HOMO JOE ITS YOUR TURN. SAY SOMETHING STUPID NOW!

Darn! You beat me to it!
Joe

by TRICKY DICK » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:15 pm

I have 2 words NAUGHTY DEAN....GLORY NAUGHTY DEAN HAS 16-17 players depending on who you talk two.1 player commited already.He too is have a a tryout "scouting" FOR THE ADIDAS FUTURES.How many of you stupid parents are going to drag your DD out to old Glory Ranch for the round up??????????? Atleast the other poor excuse for a coach was trying to form a team & your DD had a small chance.....................I gotta laugh.
"Im not a crook"
TRICKY DICK

by Pretending2work » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:13 pm

I am guessing between spideys and qwiks posts that that the teams are set. Surely he/she just missed an email respectfully thanking the girls for coming out but not making the team. Or did they just leave 55 girls hanging?
Pretending2work

by texasugly1 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:58 pm

Maybe someone should send Adidas this link and let them read what is going on in N. Texas with the Adidas futures....
texasugly1

by Joe » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:08 pm

texasugly1 wrote:Maybe someone should send Adidas this link and let them read what is going on in N. Texas with the Adidas futures....

No need to send a link...they've seen it...and the discussion probably goes something like this:

"Hmmmm....I wonder if there's a way to skip their invitation next year..."
Joe

by honcho55 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Just out of curiosity, how many players did they take?
honcho55

by quytbytchyn » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:02 pm

I dont see what the problem is. Teams and players come and go. So when does loyalty become a part of sports. Especially softball. Everybody is looking for the next best thing. Yeah the AF team was a good team. Unfortunately they couldnt get over the hump. Did they have any influence from the gold teams in the organization to help them. From what i heard no. Tim and Randall didnt even know every girls name on the roster. Matter of fact I was at the AF camp on Sunday and Tim asked one kid what her name was and she was wearing a AF helmet. How do you explain that. From what my kid told me that kid is now on Mizuno Impulse. So go figure.
quytbytchyn

by fastpitchbomber » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:08 pm

Loyalty? Ethics? Character? Sounds like a concept for the new Mizuno Impulse shirt!! Looks like Jason and Courtney are a coaching "marriage" made in heaven!
fastpitchbomber

by JayScott » Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:24 pm

Thanks to all of the athletes that participated in the tryouts and have been anxiously awaiting the decisions. At this time, all spots have been offered, accepted, and filled for both teams and each athlete that tried out has been notified.

Team 1: ...

Team 2: ...

Joe, you have a very good point that I honestly didn't even think of. Let me check on this and get back to you.
Last edited by JayScott on Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JayScott

PreviousNext

Return to TX