Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Southlake Pick'em 14UA

by GUeSS_wHO » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:09 pm

94BB are still @ home licking their wounds from another bad weekend.

94 BB played good from friday and saturday. I watched them on sunday and it looked like they were beat. TX Glory got 2 runs on them and BB defense pulled together but the bats weren't there. Also TT put the runs on them early in their game.

As for the TT, they are a very good 95 team and are moving up very fast. ;)
GUeSS_wHO

by play4fun » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:12 pm

Who is twistedglorydad?
play4fun

by GREENCH » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:14 pm

GUeSS_wHO wrote:
94BB are still @ home licking their wounds from another bad weekend.

94 BB played good from friday and saturday. I watched them on sunday and it looked like they were beat. TX Glory got 2 runs on them and BB defense pulled together but the bats weren't there. Also TT put the runs on them early in their game.

As for the TT, they are a very good 95 team and are moving up very fast. ;)

When I said bad weekend, I just mean for the stardards they have set for themselves. I am sure you could ask any of their coaches, parents and players and none of them would be satisfied with where they finished. They have higher expectations, thats all. :) :)
GREENCH

by GREENCH » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:15 pm

play4fun wrote:Who is twistedglorydad?

I don't think it is being used yet. You can have it if you like. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
GREENCH

by GUeSS_wHO » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:18 pm

When I said bad weekend, I just mean for the stardards they have set for themselves. I am sure you could ask any of their coaches, parents and players and none of them would be satisfied with where they finished. They have higher expectations, thats all.

yes i have to agree with you. their standards are far from what they set for themselves last year. This is a big gap from california and right now. Lets just hope they get their act together or it doesn't look to good. Every weekend though I have seen them improve. That ss they have has some quick hands. Very good defense the BB have.
GUeSS_wHO

by play4fun » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:20 pm

Why would I use that...my kids don'y play for Glory? Please make sense.
play4fun

by GREENCH » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:21 pm

GUeSS_wHO wrote:
When I said bad weekend, I just mean for the stardards they have set for themselves. I am sure you could ask any of their coaches, parents and players and none of them would be satisfied with where they finished. They have higher expectations, thats all.

yes i have to agree with you. their standards are far from what they set for themselves last year. This is a big gap from california and right now. Lets just hope they get their act together or it doesn't look to good. Every weekend though I have seen them improve. That ss they have has some quick hands. Very good defense the BB have.

I agree they are starting to get some confidence, if so watchout, we all know they have the talent. SS is one of the best I have seen!!
GREENCH

by GREENCH » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:23 pm

play4fun wrote:Why would I use that...my kids don'y play for Glory? Please make sense.

You inquired I thought you might be interested. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
GREENCH

by GUeSS_wHO » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:28 pm

I agree they are starting to get some confidence, if so watchout, we all know they have the talent. SS is one of the best I have seen!!

the BB do have all the talent in the world but for some reason they can't just get it together. their ss and catcher both made top 5 defensive players. Their pitcher also made top 5 pitchers. They have good sticks but there are other teams that are growing. 94 Glory (elliot) are coming out of the shadows and playing ball! Their game on Sunday was fun to watch. GLory was in the lead before Fusion came back and won in the end. It was a very good game between both teams. :D
GUeSS_wHO

by leagueoftheirown » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:29 pm

play4fun wrote:Why would I use that...my kids don'y play for Glory? Please make sense.

play4fun. Did a little research and half of your posts refer to one Glory team or another.You are a Glory parent or a wannabe.
leagueoftheirown

PreviousNext

Return to TX