Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Is it true or a rumor?

by play4fun » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:45 pm

I saw the Batbuster(Montoya) short stop picking up wit 94 Elite this past weekend in Allen. No big deal right???? Well, if you go to the 94 Elite website, she is on the front banner with the other players. This is not generally a banner that you change so is she now a member of thier
team?

If so then this a heck of a move for Elite and a sad one for Batbusters. This girl is a stud and makes a big impact whereever she goes.
play4fun

by Travel Ball » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:10 pm

Wonder what your purpose of posting this "rumor" would be. She is not on the website "roster" or the revolving photos of the '94 Elite players. Why would you make such a post without doing the minimum amount of looking the very site you are referring to? For all of you predicting the demise of the '94 Batbusters this early in the season, let's hope you draw them in the first round at HOF, metro, etc.
Travel Ball

by play4fun » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:49 pm

I was never predicting the demise of the batbusters..... I was simply looking at the Elite website and saw a picture of a girl on a banner that is not on thier team. Please advise me on what other team has a piture of a girl on their website banner that is not on thier team? This seems strange since the banner looks professionally done and they could have removed her picture.
play4fun

by yellow ball » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:49 pm

Rest assured this did not happen. I talked to some of the Elite people today and she is not joining the Elite organization. I can see how this would look. Next topic.
yellow ball

by E.T. » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:54 am

Just check the roster page!
E.T.

by play4fun » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:35 pm

I don't know her name so why would I know that she is not on their roster? Do you know how many girls play softball? I know most of their faces and not their names. Besides... it still seems weird to have this picture. Why would you not edit her out? What else are people suppose to think?

It was a simple question that has been answered so thank you.
play4fun

by 3Bsnag » Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:09 pm

I know her name since, in my opinion, she's the best 13 yr old player around here.

I did notice they were wearing new uniforms that were pretty cool. Maybe that's why the picture showed up. From the looks of it, both teams are pretty friendly with each other, so I don't think it's anything weird.
3Bsnag

Return to TX