Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

SAN MARCOS 14U UPDATES

by slapper » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:00 pm

DonnieS wrote:94 Bombers lost to RR Crush (i think) 3-2 - 7 victories today for the 94 Bombers - and I dont know who is left - sis went home.

Well it was good run anyway for the 94 Bombers amd finally tha Blaze Prizo team will not have to play a Bomber/S.TX 8s team to win a Championship.

Good luck to the Blaze and Crush.
slapper

by YplayAwhenucanplayB » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:32 am

Heard Crush beat Blaze in ship.
Great job by Bombers 94.....thats allot of ball.
Corp??? Is this team that good, or did they get a good draw.
Heard Wildfire beat 8's w/o Donnie's daughter
Wildfire that good????
8's???? Who else did they lose too??? Were they missing anyone else or Donnie's kid that important to that team. They didn't give up a run in the Bombers tournament.....can't imagine she pitched the whole time......Just one of those weekends???
Any other interesting stories???
YplayAwhenucanplayB

by 18'sdad » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:07 pm

This was a weird tournament. Played 6 games on Saturday 3 pool games and 3 games in the winners bracket. Out last game on Saturday started at 11:00 P.M. It had some good teams fall into the losers bracket early. 8's, 94 Bombers,Stix-Myrick(11:00 Saturday). The Crush winning the whole thing does not surprise me. They have a strong team year in a year out.
18'sdad

by DonnieS » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:16 pm

>> Were they missing anyone else o<<

The 8's had a devastating loss at the Bomber tournament when Jackie Mendez broke her wrist. She is a clutch hitter that always seems to step up in do or die situations and wins games with a swing of the bat.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by STE08 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:34 pm

RR CRUSH IS VERY TOUGH, THEY TOOK US OUT AT PONY NATIONALS AND WE BEAT THEM AT THE RMT. GOOD JOB BOBBY AND CRUSH GIRLS FROM STE
STE08

by slapper » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:14 pm

YplayAwhenucanplayB wrote:Heard Crush beat Blaze in ship.
Great job by Bombers 94.....thats allot of ball.
Corp??? Is this team that good, or did they get a good draw.
Heard Wildfire beat 8's w/o Donnie's daughter
Wildfire that good????
8's???? Who else did they lose too??? Were they missing anyone else or Donnie's kid that important to that team. They didn't give up a run in the Bombers tournament.....can't imagine she pitched the whole time......Just one of those weekends???
Any other interesting stories???

I saw te 8s loose to their 2nd game to a not so tough team because of bad pitching. I think they used 3 different girls the 1st inning including their center fielder. Didn't know she pitched but she did well coming in bases loaded no outs down 7 she kept them in it. After giving up 7 runs in the 1st inning due mostly to walks they lost 8-7. This team still has some big sticks but they are much much better with Donnie's daughter.
The Crush looked real good the only game I saw. Blaze Prinzo made it look easy. Kudos to the 95 Blaze for putting the 94 Bombers in the losers backet. That team can hit!!! Also gotta give props to the 94 Bombers for palying 8 games on Sunday. No quit in that team. They will do very well in 14U this year.

Heard today the Bombers had a good weekend in all age groups. The 95 Bombers won the 12U, Flame Throwers 2nd and 96 Bombers 3rd. Groove 97 won 10U and 97 Bombers got 2nd.

Congrats to the Groove and 95 Bombers for winning their age groups.
slapper

by 12UDad » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:20 pm

I saw the Saturday night game of the Bombers 95 against the Flamethrowers and it was intense. There were more people watching this game than I have ever seen at 12U tournament. The noise from the dugouts and stands could be heard 3 fields away. It was 1-1 for most of the game then the Flamethrowers got a couple big hits and went up 2-1. The Bombers got a couple on and then a girl hit a shot at the ss and she barely got a glove on it to slow it down and they tied it and then when the girl who got the hit was going to second the pitcher over threw it and they scored 2 more then the Bombers shut them down in the last inning. Both teams had great defense and pitching. It was a great game to watch. I wish I could have seen the Championship game. Anyone who was there have any details?
12UDad

Previous

Return to TX