Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Southlake Pick'em 14UA

by Nit2winit » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:24 pm

You know, the 94BB Montoya are a very talented group of ladies, and to put them down like that, i dont feel is necessary.
Yes, the may have lost a couple of girls, but i hear that they are adding a few more strong ball players.
I think personally, that they were just at the top of the crop last season, and they aren't living up to their expectations. But, i think that they will realize just in time, and pull it all together.
Im very anxious to see what these girls can do.

But, to say all this crap about them on the computer is not necesarry.

To the other ball players in the metroplex, goodluck this year and may you rep Texas.
I'm very excited to see what all you girls can bring to the table. :D
Nit2winit

by Luv-the-Game » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:45 am

Texas19 wrote:Man I can't wait until HOF all this trash talking about south tx teams being so good. I hope you guys get your popcorn ready for some real good softball because it coming just a matter of time. Then the young ladies will decide it on the field and us old dudes can hash up on here.

Speak for yourself "Texas19"......isn't 40 the new 30, haha!!!!! 8-)
Luv-the-Game

by PANTY'S-IN-A-WAD » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:18 am

i hope they do recover
PANTY'S-IN-A-WAD

by life's a pitch » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:50 am

PANTY'S-IN-A-WAD wrote:
GREENCH wrote:Depends on bracket but here's a guess...

1st Glory(Eilliott)
2nd 94 Glory
3rd 95 TT
4th Texas Fusion
5th 94 Elite
5th Livewires

I think all teams did really good this weekend.
Last edited by life's a pitch on Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
life's a pitch

by rip it » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:06 am

You know, the 94BB Montoya are a very talented group of ladies, and to put them down like that, i dont feel is necessary.
Yes, the may have lost a couple of girls, but i hear that they are adding a few more strong ball players.
I think personally, that they were just at the top of the crop last season, and they aren't living up to their expectations.

I would agree with you last year the BB were the the cream of the crop. I am sure that their were high expectations put on them this spring and they haven't played to their abilities. Who left the team other than the SS. It is speculated the 95 catcher was leaving, but is there any truth to that. What about the pitcher, 3rd baseman who has a great bat, or the player they recently added from 95 Glory.

What players will they rebuild with. Any of the high level players that BB are used to having are already on great teams, and unless their are problems with these teams why would they leave.
rip it

by JD's Dad » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:43 pm

Batbusters good luck on your quest to rebuild. Don't let "rip it" get you down, there ARE quality ballplayers out there, go get them!!! My daughters are older now and I am glad this type of board did not exist when they were playing at this age level. What do you people get out of "crushing" a little girls spirit if she makes an error, or misses a ball, or drops a popup, or pitches bad or doesn't hit well, What do you get out of celebrating a team's misfortune?? This is absolutely ridiculous and benefits no one. Your going to get on here and rip them in front of the softball world, humiliate them in front of everyone? What if it is your daughter's team they are ripping next weekend :?: :?: Or even your daughter herself. It won't be such great HB gossip then, will it :?: :?: Softball used to be about fun, not "my kid is better than your kid", not how much a coach gets paid, or how many players you can get in your organization.

Maybe Mr. "rip it" is one of those high paid coaches? Maybe he needs to know who left so he can "recruit" some more money to pay himself? :o :o Then, he can "replace" the girls who already paid and keep that cash flow coming in, or maybe he can buy some nametags to put on all the girls on the bench, so he won't forget their names. ;) ;)

Just think now maybe these people will start "dogging" other organizations and leave the BB alone, since apparently that is what they enjoy, completely beating a team down. You are a quality team and I have no doubt you will be back, even the older age groups respect you and have for 2 years now. Stay strong and don't let these people discourage you. I am sure some people on here look forward to seeing you on the field again and encourage the competition instead of looking for your demise. You have a while before college, so enjoy these years and the lifelong friendships you will develop, sadly, it will be gone before you know it.

By the sound of this board, softball should be a sport for orphans only. Leave these girls alone and let them play this game that they love in peace, before they all start to hate it. (That was peace, not pieces)
JD's Dad

by rip it » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:02 pm

Well Mr. JD's Dad, aren't you all defensive. First of all, I have nothing against the BB, I personally have a DD that plays for a 16U team and that has had the displeasure of being beat by this group of girls a couple of times last fall. I enjoyed watching their competitive spirit and thought they were a outstanding team, and have credited them more than once.

Second I don't coach and never would. I am sorry if you feel that I disrespected this team in any way. That was not the intention. Maybe you read it the wrong way. I believe I said it was rumored that other players had left, the SS is the only one that is confirmed to be on another team. I know that the SS is one of the better athletes in the metroplex, but if she is the only one that left I have seen many other teams be very competitive without a player like her playing SS. If it is just a rumor about these other players leaving then the BB team should have no problem rebuilding. All I am saying is it alot easier to replace 1 great player, instead of 4 or 5.

I wish them the best.
rip it

Previous

Return to TX