Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Southlake Pick'em 14UA

by GREENCH » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:22 pm

This is fun watching Travelers parents and Glory parents go at it while us south Texas teams laugh.Everybody thinks Glory or Travelers are the best team. A south Texas team will beat both of them.

I couldn't agree more!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Enough fun for one day I am checking out, some of us have a life!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
GREENCH

by someonecares » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:24 pm

This is fun watching Travelers parents and Glory parents go at it while us south Texas teams laugh.Everybody thinks Glory or Travelers are the best team. A south Texas team will beat both of them.

There is not one South Texas team that can beat Glory or Travelers!!!!!! Round Rock Blaze might have a chance but they are from Central Texas.

My daughter doesn't play for either of these teams but I do know the coaches and the players for both teams; they have put together some of the best talent in Texas.
someonecares

by Glory Mom » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:45 pm

I agree, sounds like someone or more then one are trying to stir up the younger Glory team and the Travelers team to make for better reading. We have played both of them and they both handle their own self on the field. Both teams deserve more respect then what they are getting on this board. Both teams are fun to watch and scary to play.
Glory Mom

by Texas19 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:26 pm

I agree all of these 12u &14u top teams around north texas deserve more credit. It take alot of hard work on the field and off the field to be a top notch player regardless of which team their on. They give up alot of social stuff for pitching ,batting and team practices KUDOS to all the hard working young ladies from north texas. 8-)
Texas19

by superfreak » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:36 pm

For anyone out there interested. Just heard, SS from 94 BB has left and will now play for Fusion (Sidwell).
superfreak

by txballclub » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:43 pm

Awesome move for Fusion (Sidwell) butthat will mean the decline of Batbusters.

I heard this past weekend that their '95 catcher was going to Texas Glory (Elliott); I guess this rumor might be true.

Some great players are going to be split. Wonder which teams are going to get their ace pitcher, Terika and one of the top hitters Neely.

This is interesting and sad news!!!!
txballclub

by Fred G. Sanford » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:44 pm

Well put Glory Mom. I think you hit the nail right on the head. I have seen a lot of good ball the past several weeks and both of these 95 teams were involved in some of the best games out there. Sounds like Fusion just got stronger. Good luck gator, I always enjoy watching you play. Well, got to go i feel the big one coming.
Fred G. Sanford

by PANTY'S-IN-A-WAD » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:05 pm

sorry to hear about bat busters hard to explain..... maybe this is the reason for all the bad play
PANTY'S-IN-A-WAD

by wizard » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:12 pm

superfreak wrote:For anyone out there interested. Just heard, SS from 94 BB has left and will now play for Fusion (Sidwell).

I hate to see that.The Batbuster have a very talented team.If this is true good luck to all the Batbusters players.Maybe this can be a reminder that softball is a game for the girls and not for the parents.
wizard

by PANTY'S-IN-A-WAD » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:17 pm

wizard wrote:
superfreak wrote:For anyone out there interested. Just heard, SS from 94 BB has left and will now play for Fusion (Sidwell).

I hate to see that.The Batbuster have a very talented team.If this is true good luck to all the Batbusters players.Maybe this can be a reminder that softball is a game for the girls and not for the parents.

well said wizard i hope all get back on the field soon if this is een true
PANTY'S-IN-A-WAD

PreviousNext

Return to TX