Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Houston Area High School Softball

by Get Sum » Fri May 25, 2012 9:24 pm

Lunatic Fringe wrote:Who can challenge The Woodlands this year?

I have follwed this thread all year, and I knew the answer to the original question, but now I can confirm it, Klein Collins can compete with the Woodlands!! 8-1 spanking administerded by the no names from KC. Congrats to Deer Park for knocking out the other giant Pearland. Lets look for an all Houston area state championship!
Get Sum

by Stubby63 » Sat May 26, 2012 4:13 am

Great game last night hats off to both Pearland and Deer Park. It's a shame someone had to loose. Look for both of these teams to be in the play-offs for several years to come they are both young especially with Pearland haveing so many freshman on varsity. Their freshman pitcher is going to be outstanding and with solid players backing her up in the field should make for some good watching. Deer Park pitcher is fun to watch and also has a great future. She sure came in and put the breaks on a runaway train in the 7'th inning last night.
Stubby63

by slaphitter » Sun May 27, 2012 7:59 am

Yes, Pearland should be tough to beat the next couple of years.
Deer Park also has alot of girls returning next year and also will have an excellant group of incoming Freshman.
This should be an exciting next few years for both schools.
slaphitter

by frito_burrito » Sun May 27, 2012 6:52 pm

frito_burrito wrote:due in part to not only the statistical aspects of this inquisition, but the vigorous athleticism. i have determined that pearland, tomball, DEER PARK, kingwood, KLEIN COLLINS, alvin, and the woodlands will be the teams with unrivaled records. this group will most likely make for not only some great competition, but in all likelyhood will result in a state champion.

oh an now you bastages can chupa me culo!!!!!!!!!

an chu estupid bastages tink i dunno wat i be talkins bout. i guesses i nada be seein ol markymark in austin.
THIS ES FRITO BURRITO AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by 93players » Sun May 27, 2012 10:53 pm

Would love to hear how Woodlands could have lost to Klein Collins a team with some close wins against so so programs. Did they simply know how to play Jorge's team! He gets pretty predictable on play calling, but his players can execute.
93players

by Phantomz08 » Tue May 29, 2012 10:51 am

frito_burrito wrote:
frito_burrito wrote:due in part to not only the statistical aspects of this inquisition, but the vigorous athleticism. i have determined that pearland, tomball, DEER PARK, kingwood, KLEIN COLLINS, alvin, and the woodlands will be the teams with unrivaled records. this group will most likely make for not only some great competition, but in all likelyhood will result in a state champion.

an chu estupid bastages tink i dunno wat i be talkins bout. i guesses i nada be seein ol markymark in austin.

You always know what you are talking about and I will be in Austin Friday for sure. Why don't you come say hello to me? I will buy you a hot dog but they don't have onions there.

Great job to Deer Park and Klein Collins and good luck to both of you. I hope you face each other in the Championship!!

Mark
If it ain't broke, why fix it??
Phantomz08
Premium Member
Premium Member

by txfastptchcoach » Tue May 29, 2012 12:09 pm

Phantomz08 wrote:
frito_burrito wrote:

You always know what you are talking about and I will be in Austin Friday for sure. Why don't you come say hello to me? I will buy you a hot dog but they don't have onions there.

Great job to Deer Park and Klein Collins and good luck to both of you. I hope you face each other in the Championship!!

Mark

You coming by to pick me up. I'm getting off at noon?????
txfastptchcoach

by frito_burrito » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:53 pm

wat a day. uno mas beeches
THIS ES FRITO BURRITO AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DP3816 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:15 pm

GO BIG DEER!!![
DP3816

by pdj » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:36 pm

Way to go Deer Park, congrats