Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Best 14U Teams in STX

by slaphitter » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:46 am

FungoJoe wrote:I think Impact Gold 14u, has the best PLAYERS in 14u. They would outmatch anyone if you lined them up player by player. Now if they can get the whole TEAM thing going we will see. Sometimes too many stars and stars parents don't always work out....

Chemistry with a team is difficult to predict, that it is going to happen. I agree that it has not happen with impact gold yet. I personally do not believe they have been together long enough and/or played enough games together to even know each others first and last names. The spring tournments should tell the tale.
Thru the fall series Sudden Impact and Impact Gold or the front runners in 14u, with the edge going to Sudden Impact because of their head to head competition. If Sudden Impact does'nt implode from internal problems (Parents) and their ego's they should do great this spring.
As 3 monkeys said. Tick, Tick, Tick. I believe this could include both these teams.
slaphitter

by 3monkeys » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:11 pm

bigbaddude wrote:Proof is in the results and so far SI is the team to beat. Great job of coaching there.

agreed. coaching is the difference. SI has the edge there. Lack of coaching from the top in the IG camp is an issue. Asst. coach there should be running the show. Just saying. And you are correct, my daughter did not make the team.
3monkeys

by legendoftexas » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:21 am

3monkeys wrote:
bigbaddude wrote:Proof is in the results and so far SI is the team to beat. Great job of coaching there.

agreed. coaching is the difference. SI has the edge there. Lack of coaching from the top in the IG camp is an issue. Asst. coach there should be running the show. Just saying. And you are correct, my daughter did not make the team.

Youre right, head coach only has 3 top 7 finishes at ASA Nationals - he's a bumbling idiot. A 4th, 5th and 7th.
legendoftexas

by slaphitter » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:00 pm

3monkeys wrote:

It is known that I was not a Tps98 fan nor do I root for the IG, but you are way off base 3monkeys when you slander a coach with the creditenals that the head coach of IG has. His teams have always shown up and played very well. And yes mind did not make IG either, but I will not slander a solid repectable coaches name.
slaphitter

by frito_burrito » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:31 pm

bigbaddude wrote:
Yes 3punkeys, you are way off base there. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Your dd didn't try out for either team.

da hellz you says. 3fruitcakes says 17 yearolds cant even make a 14u team. sucks fer you alls
THIS ES FRITO BURRITO AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Lunatic Fringe » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:19 pm

Frito, I'm sorry about you suffering the head injury. What is the prognosis?
Sometimes too much to drink is barely enough.
Mark Twain
Lunatic Fringe

by 3monkeys » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Not slandering anyone. He is good at putting a talented team together. But as most can attest, when you bring a lot of talent together it creates friction. It is called an opinion. At any rate. See you folks on the field starting next week. I will go into hiding during high school ball and enjoy our games. I will check in after state. The topic reads best teams in STX and I still believe SI and IG are tops.
3monkeys

by frito_burrito » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:41 am

bigbaddude you sho seem to nows a lot fer a newbie. an you smartace mouf makes me tink you an oldy but a goody
THIS ES FRITO BURRITO AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by 22'sDad » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:07 pm

New uniforms issued for Sudden Impact and IG.
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg (5.48 KiB) Viewed 5286 times
22'sDad

by lefty04 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:02 am

22'sDad wrote:New uniforms issued for Sudden Impact and IG.
thumbnail.jpg

You are correct with that picture 22, but would you have it any other way ??? The best should always have a target on them. It gives the other teams something to work for and helps to motivate towards better play for all the teams. That is very good for Softball.
lefty04

PreviousNext

Return to TX