Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Ronald McDonald - 16u

by Hitmechanic » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:53 am

DonnieS wrote:
93players wrote: Lay off those rise balls!!!

Forget about it, no such thing.

8-) Unless of course...your at the plate...and Big "D's" DD is on the mound. Optical illusion...MAA! Watch out Fusion!
'Wait for a good post to slam"-Big K.
Hitmechanic

by bombercoach » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:00 pm

I can echo what Donnie said....Not going to happen (Bomber Gold players playing at 16U) The Bomber-Black team has it's own players and will perform just fine with them. I know they are expecting some very tough games with all of the great competition...especially their first bracket game with a super tough Fusion-Sidwell team! It is a very tough draw but that is why you play in the Ronald McDonald...to play great teams and get an opportunity to put your kids in a position to get better every time out!

Good Luck to everybody , have a great weekend of softball!

Scott Smith
Texas Bombers Gold
bombercoach

by senoircoach » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:55 pm

Ronald Mc Donald Order of Finish.
1 Oklahoma Dynamites Bad Side
2 Texas Storm- Raley
3 Oklahoma Force 94
4 Oklahoma Force Gold

Texas Storm (Raley) Great Job!
senoircoach

by txfastpitch » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:56 pm

Looks like the Oklahoma girls came down and dominated. 3 out of the top 4, way to compete Storm. Your team is always in the hunt. What happen to the other Texas powerhouses Fusion, Bombers Black, and SK Tazers.

Will anyone be able to compete with Tx Storm this Spring in 16U.
txfastpitch

by honcho55 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:31 pm

fusion beat bombers black, lost to texas storm 2-1, and then lost to ok force 94 2-0
honcho55

by Brooke's Dad » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:05 am

SK Tazers were out by Saturday afternoon.

Texas Eclipse lost to '93 American Freedom in their 1st bracket game (4-0) then beat:

Texas Showstoppers 8-0
Texas Storm (Zarate) 4-3 ITB
SK Impact 4-3 2 ITB
92 Outlaws 2-1

Then lost 4-3 to OK Force in 3 ITB's

I had alot of fun watching my DD play and also seeing old friends that I hadn't seen since Nationals - or - past teams that I hadn't seen for years.

Does anyone have an Order of Finish (it is not on th "official" Ronald McDonald website?

Man - I love fastpitch!
When asked how many times she hit Tiger with the golf club, she responded, "I'm not sure...put me down for an 8!
Brooke's Dad

by TexasBlazeFan » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:52 pm

Texas Blaze went 3-0 on Saturday and played solid teams every game.

On Sunday they played the OK Dynamite Badlands (lost 3-1) in a very good game and Lost to the OK Force (2-1) in a very good game. Both of these teams were good and deserved the win. I was very happy to see teams from out of State compete at the RMD.

Congrats to the Storm for playing a very good tournament.

I would give the umpires a B. I have never seen so many people thrown out of a tournament as I did last weekend. ( 3 coach's and 1 player that I saw in 16U). I would have to agree with the umpires on all of the ejections except for the player.

We did have calls go our way many times, and we also had calls against up. I guess it evened out in the end.

The RMD is always alot of fun and always draws very good teams. Can't wait for next year.
TexasBlazeFan

Previous

Return to TX