Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Bomber Shootout

by SoftballG » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:12 pm

Sure is quiet in the Texas boards with the Bomber Shootout this weekend? This tournament always draws a lot of teams and benefits a great cause. Any predictions for any of the age groups? Good luck to everyone, looks like a great weekend of softball.

Shootout Schedule
SoftballG

by Chris61 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:34 am

Should be a great tournament. Quality teams in all 3 divisions. If you love softball you can see teams from all over the state this weekend. The winners will definately be the teams to beat for the rest of the year. I won't predict a winner in 10u but my final four forecast in no particular order is:

Texas Bombers 01
Stingers 01
Texas Elite Easton 01
Odessa Impact 01
Chris61

by fastpitchfever16 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:20 am

Should be a good test for some N Texas Teams, I just wish there were more top teams from N Texas going. To my knowledge there are only 4 teams attending. American Freedom - Meyers, American Freedom - Kennedy, Firecrackers - DFW. Of the 4 looks like the Firecrackers got one of the best pool draws they should do well in their pool and look to get a top seed which should help carry them deep into the tournament. AF - Meyers looks to have the worst pool, drawing both Sudden Impact and Bombers Trejo, They could be looking at a lower seed in which case they will have to fight their way back up the bracket which could be tough. AF-Kennedy got a decent draw but I dont think they are going to be up to the competition they will see in their bracket with Austin finest and Total package I look for them to be a 4 seed which will give them a very tough first bracket game and with single elimination could mean an early exit. Bombers - Sikes also got a very good draw and should be able to compete with their pool depending on which Bomber team shows up. I dont think they play consitant enough to get a good grip on what to expect from them.

Where are the rest of the N Texas Teams, Come on no Glory, no pride, no Cyclones, no Fusion Rhine. Can't claim to be among the best in N Texas and then not represent N Texas when these big tournaments come up. No matter how we fight among each other about who is the best in N Texas, we should all want our region to be well represented in these tournaments. Should be a good tournament I wish I was going to be there to see it but alias we will not. Someone please post updates through the tournament. I am not sure how quickly the Bomber will update their site. Good luck to all N Texas Teams.
fastpitchfever16

by pitcherzpop » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:55 am

fastpitchfever16 wrote:Where are the rest of the N Texas Teams, Come on no Glory, no pride, no Cyclones, no Fusion Rhine. Can't claim to be among the best in N Texas and then not represent N Texas when these big tournaments come up. No matter how we fight among each other about who is the best in N Texas, we should all want our region to be well represented in these tournaments. Should be a good tournament I wish I was going to be there to see it but alias we will not. Someone please post updates through the tournament. I am not sure how quickly the Bomber will update their site. Good luck to all N Texas Teams.

they must be scared. they just want to hide in their little friendlies so no one finds out how bad they are. your right AF Myers would destroy glory, pride, cyclones, and fusion
pitcherzpop

by taking2 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:02 pm

Oh yeah...they are scared. Spare me.
taking2

by fastpitchfever16 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:25 pm

pitcherzpop wrote:
fastpitchfever16 wrote:Where are the rest of the N Texas Teams, Come on no Glory, no pride, no Cyclones, no Fusion Rhine. Can't claim to be among the best in N Texas and then not represent N Texas when these big tournaments come up. No matter how we fight among each other about who is the best in N Texas, we should all want our region to be well represented in these tournaments. Should be a good tournament I wish I was going to be there to see it but alias we will not. Someone please post updates through the tournament. I am not sure how quickly the Bomber will update their site. Good luck to all N Texas Teams.

they must be scared. they just want to hide in their little friendlies so no one finds out how bad they are. your right AF Myers would destroy glory, pride, cyclones, and fusion

I dont believe I ever said (nor do I believe) AF Myers would destroy any of the teams you mentioned please do not put words in my mouth. I simply said I wish more of the North Texas teams, including my own, were going to San Antonio to represent this region. AF Myers is a good team I'm not knocking them but DESTROY glory, pride and fusion? Come on!!!! And I dont believe the FC would destroy any of those teams listed either.
fastpitchfever16

by 22'sDad » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:39 pm

Tri county xplosion
American Freedom

Austin Finest
Austin Storm

SI
Bombers

Storm elite
Tx Panthers
Buzz
22'sDad