Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Bomber Shootout

by ceelo9 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:52 am

Whats more ridiculous is your so consumed watching the FC Parents and not the games since you couldn't get the score right. And FC parents AND players have no friends? You've lost it. Sir/lady or whoever you are, you truly have issues. I again have said that I am a friend of some of the FC parents. As I am with several of the teams at the friendly. Your rants and singling out FC only stirs the pot and you make no apologies for this. Own it.

I'm glad your not associated with my team.
ceelo9

by SoftballG » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:20 pm

You all seriously need to start your own thread, Bomber Shootout was done a week and a half ago and arguing about wins / losses @ a friendly??

It's okay people, it is still early in the season, good luck the rest of the way there is still a lot of fastpitch to be played.
SoftballG

by txfastptchcoach » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:53 pm

The funniset thing about all this is you will be laughning at yourself in a couple years about who beat who and what team did what. It comes in time you will see what I'm talking about in a couple of years. this goes for the bragging end of it as well. You will be more humble about your approach. usually someone else bring up your DD's accomplishments.
txfastptchcoach

by Vess Express » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:13 pm

I wouldn't take anything said on this thread that seriously. It is basically one person who wants to get certain information "out there", and uses multiple names to do it. They have current inside information on one team - FC - because they are on that team.

Next year, when his daughter attends high school, I'm sure that school will be getting a lot of heybucket time, also.
Vess Express

by MaryAnn Summers » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:09 pm

txfastptchcoach wrote:The funniset thing about all this is you will be laughning at yourself in a couple years about who beat who and what team did what. It comes in time you will see what I'm talking about in a couple of years. this goes for the bragging end of it as well. You will be more humble about your approach. usually someone else bring up your DD's accomplishments.

Well said coach. ;)
MaryAnn Summers

by fastpitchfever16 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:00 pm

One look at Mary Ann's profile pick and I lost all train of thought!!!! What was I saying again!!! Doesnt matter we need more Mary Ann postings!!! LOL!!!!
fastpitchfever16

by MaryAnn Summers » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:15 am

Spazsdad wrote:
fastpitchfever16 wrote:One look at Mary Ann's profile pick and I lost all train of thought!!!! What was I saying again!!! Doesnt matter we need more Mary Ann postings!!! LOL!!!!

If you only knew who "she" really was.....

If you only knew.. Of course spazsdad knows all, just axed him. ;)

I love you too Spazy.
MaryAnn Summers

by frito_burrito » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:28 pm

MaryAnn Summers wrote:
txfastptchcoach wrote:The funniset thing about all this is you will be laughning at yourself in a couple years about who beat who and what team did what. It comes in time you will see what I'm talking about in a couple of years. this goes for the bragging end of it as well. You will be more humble about your approach. usually someone else bring up your DD's accomplishments.

Well said coach. ;)

one thang we can agree on. i hope we see each other alot during the summer.
THIS ES FRITO BURRITO AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to TX