Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

What's new in 16U

by justawatcher » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:53 pm

ceelo9 wrote:Obvious stirring the pot made by people who have serious issues with Rosales. Whatever those may be. Sounds like Glory should be more worried about whats going at Glory. What other teams & players are leaving? And I heard Fusion just added one of the best 16U teams in N. Texas! Kudos to Rhine. Impulse I'm sure will be checking out their schedule.

Funny how anytime there is a conversation on here someone has to jump in, point fingers, and call it pot stirring. No wonder people don't get on here anymore. I'm sure Tony would be happy to know he has an anonymous delegate on HeyBucket though.

Lot of good things going on at Fusion. I haven't heard anything about Tony going back. Seems a little odd since he was there once before and is such an FC homer, but stranger things have happened. I do know that they have added the 16U group ceelo mentioned that is staffed by the same staff at UTD. This is going to be a great opportunity for those who take advantage. Not sure where Impulse fits in to all this but maybe ceelo can elaborate.
Last edited by justawatcher on Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
justawatcher

by taking2 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:28 pm

What's with all the secrets? Who is the mystery team that Fusion added? Thunderstix? We can't have a conversation if no one completes a sentence and double talks...
taking2

by TXfastpitchsoftball » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:41 am

Anyone who thinks the Thunderstix are even in the Top 10 in 16u in North Texas hasn't played a lot of ball outside of Keller and Southlake.
TXfastpitchsoftball

by pbj2000 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:27 am

Agreed...Thunderstix did go to Fusion...but they are NOT a top 10 team at all. They may look like one because they play in weak "trophy" tournaments...but trust me a solid 2000 team could take them :)
Peanut Butter and Jelly baby
pbj2000

by pbj2000 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:37 am

daddiballa wrote:
taking2 wrote:Are you saying Tony Rosales has left Firecrackers? Did I understand that correctly!?!?

heard he went to fusion. check out the website. he ain't on it

firecrackersrwbpoole.com

Your right Rosales is not on it, but that doesn't mean anything. He is still on May's webpage and his FB they had their christmas party on the 16th.
pbj2000

by daddiballa » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:31 am

pbj2000 wrote:
Your right Rosales is not on it, but that doesn't mean anything. He is still on May's webpage and his FB they had their christmas party on the 16th.

his team isn't on mays webpage????
daddiballa

by yes dear » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:40 am

Rhine went to Gory with Mclovin. Tony's back in charge at Fusion. He ran off Thunderchicks coaches and gave the girls to the UD team. Gonna concentrate on VTD Championship of The World!
yes dear

by pbj2000 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:40 pm

What's new with 16U...well well well...All signs point to American Freedom fizzling out very rapidly (the rest of their players should consider other teams soon)...Lots of shuffling...Glory losing teams to the new craze (Firecrackers) and then replenishing their ranks with Freedom teams...it's a dog eat dog world out there!
pbj2000

by daddiballa » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:26 pm

heard that too. apparently things are falling apart at freedom. just heard from a parent today that tim is taking his team to impulse. he is sick and tired of the poor organization and leadership issues that have plagued AF for years.
daddiballa

by onedownonetogo » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:29 am

daddiballa wrote:heard that too. apparently things are falling apart at freedom. just heard from a parent today that tim is taking his team to impulse. he is sick and tired of the poor organization and leadership issues that have plagued AF for years.

The AF teams that actually win aren't going anywhere. Looks to me like AF is cleaning house because the AF coaches that left were mostly the VTD bunch. Shelton says Fleming barely had a team left, Bond's team is not good at all, and Rinehart was an 18u A team last year. My question is did any of these AF teams really make Glory better, or just bigger? Because it looks like Glory is just taking anyone that asks to replace all the Glory teams that bolted to Firecrackers so that Shelton can keep his total numbers up to fund the gold team?
onedownonetogo

PreviousNext

Return to TX