Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

What's new in 16U

by arkansassoftball » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:01 am

When you say to fund the Gold team, do the younger teams pay a fee that goes for that? If so, how much do people pay?
arkansassoftball

by knowitall » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:34 am

How does that old saying go "you can put lipstick on a pig...."....same thing goes for some of these coaches. Same turd wearing a different cap.
knowitall

by pbj2000 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:14 pm

Yes these organizations use their lower teams to fund their upper teams...how much? Go join and find out...funny thing is Firecrackers Texas also fund the Firecrackers California group...bunch of sheep
Peanut Butter and Jelly baby
pbj2000

by arkansassoftball » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:44 pm

What do they get in return for their money? I can understand it if they get access to facilities, discounted equipment, uniforms etc. Or if it pays for coaches who come in and do training or something. Or are we talking more like a Franchise type fee just to represent the brandname organization? I may not have a problem with that, as long as it wasn't a lot of money and the name was worth it and all the teams players benefited from it in some way like access to better coaching, recruiting history and guidance or other valuable services. But to just pay and receive nothing in return and know it was to fund the older girls team???
arkansassoftball

by daddiballa » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:10 pm

neither of the 2 Firecrackers clubs pay a fee to support the gold team but do have a fee that goes to the ca firecrackers for a franchise fee or whatever you want to call it. It's a small per player.

Impact gold, texas bombers are the same. Small fee goes to houston for the name.

American freedom has a team fee that goes to fund the gold team. it's a flat fee but still pretty small if you divide it up by player.

impulse, elite, glory and adkins dont have team fees to support the gold team or franchise fees.

dallas tigers have an org fee but it goes to pay coaches, not fund teams

not sure about fusion.
daddiballa

by onedownonetogo » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:13 pm

daddiballa wrote:neither of the 2 Firecrackers clubs pay a fee to support the gold team but do have a fee that goes to the ca firecrackers for a franchise fee or whatever you want to call it. It's a small per player.

Impact gold, texas bombers are the same. Small fee goes to houston for the name.

American freedom has a team fee that goes to fund the gold team. it's a flat fee but still pretty small if you divide it up by player.

impulse, elite, glory and adkins dont have team fees to support the gold team or franchise fees.

not sure about fusion.

I am pretty sure some of the Firecrackers' organizational fee does stay with the local team. Also, I know for sure the Freedom do not pay any team fees that go to fund the gold team. Adkins teams pay a small organizational fee per player that goes to the organization. If Glory doesn't have a per player fee, where does Glory's gold team get its money since the gold players don't pay a dime.
onedownonetogo

by daddiballa » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:57 pm

onedownonetogo wrote:
daddiballa wrote:neither of the 2 Firecrackers clubs pay a fee to support the gold team but do have a fee that goes to the ca firecrackers for a franchise fee or whatever you want to call it. It's a small per player.

not sure about fusion.

I am pretty sure some of the Firecrackers' organizational fee does stay with the local team. Also, I know for sure the Freedom do not pay any team fees that go to fund the gold team. Adkins teams pay a small organizational fee per player that goes to the organization. If Glory doesn't have a per player fee, where does Glory's gold team get its money since the gold players don't pay a dime.

im sure martin will come on here and correct you because you are wrong. none of those teams pay for his team. and tony doesnt even have an 18u team, so there isnt any team to pay for.

i guess i'm wrong on af. an af coach told me that. guess he was wrong.

i was told that adkins didnt do that anymore but i guess that is wrong too.

glory and impulse do all kinds of stuff to raise money. so does adkins actually. tournaments, camps, etc. i also know that they get donations from parents and coaches. this is true for fc as well. i dont know if glory parents pay or not, ill take your word for it.
daddiballa

by 93players » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:08 am

There is not a better coach in Texas at the 16U level than Mike Prinzo. His players are now playing all over the country. If you live in Centex, this is the team to be on. You have to play 110% all of the time for Mike and you will thrive under his system. He is the backbone of the Blaze Gold organization. Without him, those teams would suffer, but he attracts players who win and show well to coaches across the country.
93players

by taking2 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:40 am

daddiballa wrote:heard that too. apparently things are falling apart at freedom. just heard from a parent today that tim is taking his team to impulse. he is sick and tired of the poor organization and leadership issues that have plagued AF for years.

This is a puzzling post...is this a shot at AF or Impulse? Tim appears to be uber-organized, he constantly meddles with his teams and coaches. Maybe the teams that left got sick of Tim telling them what to do and how to do it. Maybe they realized that Tim has ticked off too many college coaches with his "know it all" attitude.
taking2

by daddiballa » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:09 pm

taking2 wrote:
daddiballa wrote:heard that too. apparently things are falling apart at freedom. just heard from a parent today that tim is taking his team to impulse. he is sick and tired of the poor organization and leadership issues that have plagued AF for years.

This is a puzzling post...is this a shot at AF or Impulse? Tim appears to be uber-organized, he constantly meddles with his teams and coaches. Maybe the teams that left got sick of Tim telling them what to do and how to do it. Maybe they realized that Tim has ticked off too many college coaches with his "know it all" attitude.

i dont see how this comes off as a shot at impulse but it really wasnt a shot at anyone. just trying to be funny.
daddiballa

PreviousNext

Return to TX