Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

What's new in 16U

by taking2 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:17 am

So Tim is not going to impulse? You were just being funny?
taking2

by daddiballa » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:27 pm

taking2 wrote:So Tim is not going to impulse? You were just being funny?

seriously? :oops:
daddiballa

by pbj2000 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:47 pm

onedownonetogo wrote:
daddiballa wrote:neither of the 2 Firecrackers clubs pay a fee to support the gold team but do have a fee that goes to the ca firecrackers for a franchise fee or whatever you want to call it. It's a small per player.

Impact gold, texas bombers are the same. Small fee goes to houston for the name.

American freedom has a team fee that goes to fund the gold team. it's a flat fee but still pretty small if you divide it up by player.

impulse, elite, glory and adkins dont have team fees to support the gold team or franchise fees.

dallas tigers have an org fee but it goes to pay coaches, not fund teams

not sure about fusion.

I am pretty sure some of the Firecrackers' organizational fee does stay with the local team. Also, I know for sure the Freedom do not pay any team fees that go to fund the gold team. Adkins teams pay a small organizational fee per player that goes to the organization. If Glory doesn't have a per player fee, where does Glory's gold team get its money since the gold players don't pay a dime.

If you ever figure that out...please let me know I want to get on the don't pay for a dime program as well as none of the other players pay for my kid...sounds like...sounds like...too good to be true
Peanut Butter and Jelly baby
pbj2000

Previous

Return to TX