Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

What's going on with the Aces?

by just4fun » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:16 pm

Call em what you want BF, but they are 14 and 15 year olds. At my age, they are little girls. In any case, you should be proud.
just4fun

by Phantomz08 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:52 am

Aces are just fine. Looking forward to this weekend but am a little dissappointed that the IG team we are playing isn't considered their #1 team. But, as always, they will still field a very good team and it should be a good game. Good luck IG. I hope our girls come with their A gaem because we are going to need it. I know, it is just a round robin but this is the first time Dave has had a chance to play any team with IG on it. It is a start and one that I hope will continue with all the BIG DOGS in the Houston area.
If it ain't broke, why fix it??
Phantomz08
Premium Member
Premium Member

by frito_burrito » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:16 am

i es maybe got a tear en my eye phantumz.
THIS ES FRITO BURRITO AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Phantomz08 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:30 am

frito_burrito wrote:i es maybe got a tear en my eye phantumz.

Let me get you some tissue, I mean toilet paper.
I didn't mean for it to get all sentimental :D
If it ain't broke, why fix it??
Phantomz08
Premium Member
Premium Member

by just4fun » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:10 pm

Phantomz08 wrote:Aces are just fine. Looking forward to this weekend but am a little dissappointed that the IG team we are playing isn't considered their #1 team. But, as always, they will still field a very good team and it should be a good game. Good luck IG. I hope our girls come with their A gaem because we are going to need it. I know, it is just a round robin but this is the first time Dave has had a chance to play any team with IG on it. It is a start and one that I hope will continue with all the BIG DOGS in the Houston area.

I'm sure the Aces are fine, but how many 18u AE teams are there? And good luck against IG2 (but I don't think you'll need it)
just4fun

Previous

Return to TX