Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

gold cup de tejas

by Softballguru » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:08 am

OMG! After this weekend, The Aces are not only the best in 18 Gold, but also in 16U! No wonder the big boys stayed away! LMAO! Please post the Aces schedule so the IG's teams both 18U and 16U can stay away! Give me a Mucking Break!
Softballguru

by Bullethead » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:37 pm

Don't forget 14u. Lmao that was a humdinger get a bye, play a game call yourself champeen
Bullethead

by RlCldH2O » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:35 pm

Wow, I guess anything new will always draw the negative comments from those who don't want to shake up the status quo. This was a great turnout for a first year tournament and will surely build over the next few years. I hope to be in it next year, but they just wouldn't let over the hill fat dudes in this year. They hept it "about the girls". Keep up the good work all involved.
RlCldH2O

by MavFan » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:49 am

RlCldH2O wrote:Wow, I guess anything new will always draw the negative comments from those who don't want to shake up the status quo. This was a great turnout for a first year tournament and will surely build over the next few years. I hope to be in it next year, but they just wouldn't let over the hill fat dudes in this year. They hept it "about the girls". Keep up the good work all involved.

Many posters, some associated with AE, have been critical of some of the more established programs and how they handle their events. Like my 8 year old says, don't dish it out if you can't take it.
MavFan

by Cheeseburger » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:20 pm

Just so I'm clear what exactly is the complaint with the event?
Cheeseburger

by frito_burrito » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:48 pm

que paso bbd? so es when chu see me does i es make chu hongry to fer de burrito :shock:
THIS ES FRITO BURRITO AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by MaryAnn Summers » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:21 pm

frito_burrito wrote:que paso bbd? so es when chu see me does i es make chu hongry to fer de burrito :shock:

I don't know about bbd, but I do. :oops:
MaryAnn Summers

by Bullethead » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:57 am

Spazsdad wrote:
Bullethead wrote:Don't forget 14u. Lmao that was a humdinger get a bye, play a game call yourself champeen

BBD is that True? :lol:

Yes it is the truth
Bullethead

by Bullethead » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:10 am

bigbaddude wrote:
Bullethead wrote:Don't forget 14u. Lmao that was a humdinger get a bye, play a game call yourself champeen

Can you say "dickhead?" That is probably your real name.

Nope - just a guy that actually looked at the results after some broad brush strokes were painted by some earlier poster in regard to how the aces swept all three classes. May change my name to "cutthroughthebshead"
Bullethead

by Cheeseburger » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:30 am

Bullethead wrote:
bigbaddude wrote:

Can you say "dickhead?" That is probably your real name.

Nope - just a guy that actually looked at the results after some broad brush strokes were painted by some earlier poster in regard to how the aces swept all three classes. May change my name to "cutthroughthebshead"

So the complaint with the touornament is who the winners are? I dont see anyone posting about anything other than that. All the teams in Texas were invited to come play and win it. No one was excluded that I ever heard. Maybe if IG wouldve played and won it, it wouldve been a just fine tournament.
Cheeseburger

PreviousNext

Return to TX