Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Bombers Exposure Tournament

by fastpitchguru » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:41 am

I took the time this weekend to get out and see what the Bombers Exposure tournament was all about. All I can say is wow! I was taken back how many college coaches were in attendance and how well ran everything seemed to be. What was really different was that there was only about 24 teams or so and it was all at one complex. The complex btw is one the nicer ones I have seen in really long time. On Saturday they had only the non-committed players participate in a scouting combine and all-star games and then on Sunday they played with their teams in a round robin. I really hope this is what exposure softball is heading towards! Man it was a top notch event!

the ole man
fastpitchguru

by 93players » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:52 pm

The Bombers have done an excellent job in running this exposure tourney. The program has come a long way from the old days and today offers many smaller town players huge exposure on a state and national level.

I am a little more negative on all star games because the coaches do not really know the players. I have seen many good players look weak in these settings. Just think a great pitcher could look bad when teamed with a catcher who can't handle the pitches or the calling. I like the games when programs showcase their uncommitted kids on a combo team.
93players

by PAAC » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:56 pm

Wonder how come the Bombers bowed down and dropped Firecrackers? Impact wasn't there.
PAAC

by Lhdad » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:47 pm

I agree it was a top notch event. My daughter was there on Saturday and we were both awe struck at the number of college coaches that were there. Yes, the weather was perfect. Which Firecracker team are you asking about? If it was the DFW team, I hear they are rebuilding because a lot of their players had enough of Tony and all of his nonsense and left him. Maybe he didn't have enough to bring.
Lhdad

by frito_burrito » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:51 pm

PAAC wrote:Wonder how come the Bombers bowed down and dropped Firecrackers? Sudden Impact wasn't there.

i pretty sure dey were there. i es pretty sure dats why de crackers wasnt there.
hey lhdad es su dd a pitcher for de si?
THIS ES FRITO BURRITO AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Lhdad » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Not sure what you asked, but yes she pitches.
Lhdad

by frito_burrito » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:18 pm

if your dd is a lh pitcher for si then you know which firecrackers team wasnt there and why. duh!
THIS ES FRITO BURRITO AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by RlCldH2O » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:51 pm

Welcome to Heybucket Lhdad. If for some reason you don't know what is going on just go read from about page 6 on the Impact Gold thread. While it would be a bit odd that you wouldn't know what your organization is doing it could happen. To think of it I'd be surprised if they went out and advertised the discrimination tactics they are currently using.
RlCldH2O

Return to TX