Elite Gold Coaches Committee

by frito_burrito » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:52 pm

her gonna say sum dem future ut teammates es at de impact. pendejo
THIS ES FRITO BURRITO AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DUGOUTCOACH » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:09 pm

"My source was my own two eyes. When I saw them, Glass wasn't there. Players and parents told me he quit."

just4fun, Obviously you were not there or you are blind. He was there for all of their games and was coaching 3rd base. I know, because I really was there.
Last edited by DUGOUTCOACH on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DUGOUTCOACH

by just4fun » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:30 pm

frito_burrito wrote:her gonna say sum dem future ut teammates es at de impact. pendejo

So, did she bring her UT SS with her, since Impact lost their A&M SS to the Aces. :lol:
just4fun

by just4fun » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:19 pm

FanForever wrote:
just4fun wrote:FF, you are the only one wrong. Just ask the Impact girls that played for them last year.

No need to. Eclipse coach was in New Jersey tournament (after Colorado) and is still coaching Eclipse. Saw him coaching at the tournament last week. Might want to look for a more reliable source before posting things based on rumor. If you did not see him too, then I can tell which teams you are NOT on (fact).

Well, he wasn't where I was and appears to be absent from the Nationals picture also (maybe he just had to leave early, like before it started)
Attachments
Eclipse Nationals Pic.jpg
2012 Eclipse
Eclipse Nationals Pic.jpg (32.87 KiB) Viewed 3845 times
just4fun

by DUGOUTCOACH » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:30 pm

just4fun wrote:
FanForever wrote:
just4fun wrote:FF, you are the only one wrong. Just ask the Impact girls that played for them last year.

No need to. Eclipse coach was in New Jersey tournament (after Colorado) and is still coaching Eclipse. Saw him coaching at the tournament last week. Might want to look for a more reliable source before posting things based on rumor. If you did not see him too, then I can tell which teams you are NOT on (fact).

Well, he wasn't where I was and appears to be absent from the Nationals picture also (maybe he just had to leave early, like before it started)

I was not at nationals so I can not speak on that matter, but I was at the tournament last weekend and he definitely was coaching 3rd base for The Eclipse. I saw him coaching Saturday and Sunday.
DUGOUTCOACH

by just4fun » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:34 pm

DUGOUTCOACH wrote:
just4fun wrote:
FanForever wrote:

I was not at nationals so I can not speak on that matter, but I was at the tournament last weekend and he definitely was coaching 3rd base for The Eclipse. I saw him coaching Saturday and Sunday.

Too bad, they looked good at Nationals.
just4fun

by houstonguru » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:35 am

J4F get your facts straight,1) coach never quit for Eclipse,2)SS stayed parents /daughter have intergrity and showed loyalty.3) SS is with aces now,cause lost her spot and was #3 at SS on team,and wanted to play more and made a move nothing wrong with that.everyone keeps complaining about EGCC,maybe just or thought but did some colleges maybe inquire of these coaches to start something like this as to make sure all elite teams are at the same places.afterall its these same coaches who colleges ask to scout girls for them when they can't be around and will offer a girl just on their word alone.Everyone seems to forget what firecrackers coach has done in the past to past organizations????????think about it.but yet stays out of this forum smart move.Kaos staying out of it smart move...Aces bringing a lot of heat to themselves parents included,could be just making it worse.
houstonguru

by Cheeseburger » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:19 am

houstonguru wrote:J4F get your facts straight,1) coach never quit for Eclipse,2)SS stayed parents /daughter have intergrity and showed loyalty.3) SS is with aces now,cause lost her spot and was #3 at SS on team,and wanted to play more and made a move nothing wrong with that.everyone keeps complaining about EGCC,maybe just or thought but did some colleges maybe inquire of these coaches to start something like this as to make sure all elite teams are at the same places.afterall its these same coaches who colleges ask to scout girls for them when they can't be around and will offer a girl just on their word alone.Everyone seems to forget what firecrackers coach has done in the past to past organizations????????think about it.but yet stays out of this forum smart move.Kaos staying out of it smart move...Aces bringing a lot of heat to themselves parents included,could be just making it worse.

alright buddy. time for you to sign off because your so far out of the loop that your making yourself look bad at this point. we know kids on all three of the banned teams and have talked to them. you think that all this is affecting aces and the others? you bet it is. but are you really naive enough to think the parents on those teams think they are bringing it on themselves? :lol: :lol: thats the funniest thing I've read on here yet.

and just to make sure I understand. your suggesting that maybe the college coaches requested that the EGCC be put together, and ban some teams from tournamets just because they want to? no wait. THATS the funniest thing I've read on here yet. that one definitey wins. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheeseburger

by sbfan22 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:42 am

Any coaches getting together to ban anyone from playing should be given a 1 year suspension by ASA. I know they (ASA) don't have the guts to stand up to bullying seeing that Stoney seems to be OK with it. Blackmailing tournament directors should not be allowed and the right punishment would be to suspend all the head coaches of those teams for a year.
sbfan22

by realcoach » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:02 pm

sbfan22 wrote:Any coaches getting together to ban anyone from playing should be given a 1 year suspension by ASA. I know they (ASA) don't have the guts to stand up to bullying seeing that Stoney seems to be OK with it. Blackmailing tournament directors should not be allowed and the right punishment would be to suspend all the head coaches of those teams for a year.

You've got my vote, but don't think ASA has that kind of power except for ASA tournaments. And this would drive them to PGF unless you get both to work together on this.
realcoach

PreviousNext

Return to TX