Elite Gold Coaches Committee

by Clever Name Here » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:38 pm

Who are they?

Who are the teams they are ostracizing?

Why are they ostracizing these teams?

What did these teams do?
Clever Name Here

by BleacherFun » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:48 pm

Yeah, I want to know that answer as well.
BleacherFun

by Phantomz08 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:50 pm

ARE YOU EXPECTING THEM TO CALL THEMSELVES OUT? HELL NO, THEY AIN'T GOING TO DO THAT. I THOUGHT THIS STUFF WAS OVER AFTER WE GOT OUT OF 10U GOLD BALL HERE IN PEARLAND AT PGSA! WE WERE CALLED THE PEARLAND POWER. NOW THESE GUYS THINK THEY HAVE ALL THE POWER. SHAME ON THOSE ORGANIZATIONS THAT SAY THEY ARE "IN IT FOR THE GIRLS"! RIGHT NOW, IT IS ALL ABOUT THEIR "AURA", SOME OF IT MUCH BIGGER THAN OTHERS! HAHA STAY IN THE BOX, JUST STAY IN THE BOX.

I BELEIVE THERE WILL BE SOME CLOSURE LATER THAN SOONER THOUGH. MAYBE ITS TIME TO GET ALL THE SKELETONS OUT OF THE CLOSET? KNOW WHAT I MEAN?
If it ain't broke, why fix it??
Phantomz08
Premium Member
Premium Member

by frito_burrito » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Clever Name Here wrote:
Who are the teams they are ostracizing?

Why are they ostracizing these teams?

yo no se. wat do de ostrich hav to do wit de comitte
THIS ES FRITO BURRITO AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NorthsideDad » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:45 pm

What I want to know are these Elite coaches scare to play Aces now that they have a stronger team and this is the reason they are banning them? If not, let play ball.
NorthsideDad

by Cheeseburger » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:04 pm

I will say it again here like i did on another post that ASA HAS NO TRYOUT RULES ANYMORE. There is no longer a waiting period. Does Stoney Burke just think he can make rules and have them apply to the whole world? Last time I checked, ASA was the governing body in softball, not the EGCC. Sounds like some coaches are scared or just flat out don't like some other coaches. Classy...glad thi is about girls and not a room full of scared old men.

I'm sure ASA will have something to say about all this crap. :evil: :twisted:
Cheeseburger

by frito_burrito » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:07 pm

i guess it es true. i thought all you guys wuz parnoid consperrorist. talked to sum homiez who says they thinkin they need to find a new home fer they dd. they sayz they only gots so much timez to gets exposure. they feelin likes they jus wastin dinero
THIS ES FRITO BURRITO AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fastpitchforever » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:55 pm

frito_burrito wrote:i guess it es true. i thought all you guys wuz parnoid consperrorist. talked to sum homiez who says they thinkin they need to find a new home fer they dd. they sayz they only gots so much timez to gets exposure. they feelin likes they jus wastin dinero

I hope not, cause then these coaches could win by destroying the other teams (and their daughters). While these tournaments are not ASA events to my knowledge, perhaps this is an example of why a strong governing body like ASA is important to softball. And perhaps an example of how ASA weakness can be exploited.
fastpitchforever
Premium Member
Premium Member

by RlCldH2O » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:30 pm

Agreed, hopefully people will remember that Americans stand up for thier rights and don't yield to terrorism.

Well I'm headed over to Back Softball to read some uplifting articles and remind myself why my DD loves this game so much.
RlCldH2O

by cuzmail » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:25 am

Cheesebruger said:
"I will say it again here like i did on another post that ASA HAS NO TRYOUT RULES ANYMORE. There is no longer a waiting period."

That depends on how you define ASA. National and Texas State do not have a waiting period anymore. However, some districts do. #43 is an example. A waiting period was implemented this fall here. No practices, tryouts, ..etc until 8/5 for Gold and 8/11 for everyone else.
There's one in every crowd!
cuzmail

Next

Return to TX