Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Below 18u level highfalutin gold teams

by just4fun » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:22 pm

MavFan wrote:
bigbaddude wrote:
MavFan wrote:I was told the Kaos are included because of the timing of their "tryouts". The went to the TCS national in NYC, didn't qualify for ASA Gold and declined their berth to PGF. Because they were done with their season, they started having private workouts at least a full week before most everyone else. I don't think it was a stealing players issue, just that they had a pretty big head start on some of the "free agents". I don't know if they got any of them, but I think that the other coaches thought they had an unfair advantage by hosting workouts and psuedo tryouts while others were still playing.

I heard the same thing and "if that is true", those overgrown wanna be coaches should be ashamed of theirselves for keeping Kaos out. Getting a head start on the talent? Name one girl they recruited that IG or any of those other EGCC tems cannot live without. Zero and that is no knock against any one of Kaos players. Heck, if they wanted to play for IG or any othe EGCC team, they would have. now, they are probaly glad they didn;t or knew why they shouldn't.

What a way to tarnish a great image IG. I think you should get rid of the problem Stoney. Get rid of you both. Let JL run he team.. haha Like he is not already doing that?

Please don't take this as a defense of the other coaches, because for the most part I agree with you. Especially when it comes to blackballing teams and not allowing players to play in exposure events.

However, I think there are a couple of things to consider.

There are players on every team that the current coach could "live without". I don't know who went to the Kaos tryout, who is on their team that is a returner and who is new. Doesn't matter. Look at it this way, every year there is an NFL or NBA free agent that everyone wants. If some of the teams were allowed to sign free agents before everyone else that would be considered unfair. Granted there is no one holding a gun to their head to say yes to the Kaos or any other team, and not go to other tryouts, but if Bert told the player he needed to know now or in a couple of days, that puts the player in a situation to make a decision before having all the options. That is unfair to the player.

If this were true, it would be unfair. However, this doesn't just apply to BE, it also applies to IG. Seems to me they are upset, because they think others are playing their game.
just4fun

by texasott » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:46 am

SOFTBALLS wrote:Don't know who you consider "elite" in 16u but the order of finish was.
1. Tx Bombers futures
2. Sudden Impact
3. Houston Power
3. Tx Firecrackers

stage 2 16u asa dallas order of finish

1. Tx Firecrackers King
2 Tx Firecrackers from Dallas
3 Tx Peppers
3 Sudden Impact
texasott

by frito_burrito » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:50 am

de crackers frum htown brought de a game to plano. even playen en de wind on satruday an de mud on sunday.
THIS ES FRITO BURRITO AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Softballguru » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:15 am

I guess it's a good thing IG 16U didn't play! They beat SI, Dallas Firecracker's and Peppers at the Beaumont Tournament! SI was the only team that scored on IG! They're loaded! Just sayin!
Softballguru

by Getwithit » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:31 pm

Softballguru wrote:I guess it's a good thing IG 16U didn't play! They beat SI, Dallas Firecracker's and Peppers at the Beaumont Tournament! SI was the only team that scored on IG! They're loaded! Just sayin!

The Dallas Firecrackers Henry is the one that played in Beaumont! Dallas Firecrackers Rosales 14u is the one that finished 2nd this weekend.
Getwithit

by frito_burrito » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:20 am

maryann es chu gunna be en de dallass fer de egcc turnement dis weekennd.
THIS ES FRITO BURRITO AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by MaryAnn Summers » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:00 am

frito_burrito wrote:maryann es chu gunna be en de dallass fer de egcc turnement dis weekennd.

I will be sure to give you a kiss Mr. Bean Burrito. Do they make you fart?
MaryAnn Summers

by fastpitchforever » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:39 pm

Softballguru wrote:I guess it's a good thing IG 16U didn't play! They beat SI, Dallas Firecracker's and Peppers at the Beaumont Tournament! SI was the only team that scored on IG! They're loaded! Just sayin!

Sheesh.

On another topic, Frito, better watch out for MaryAnn this weekend, those lips may not match the equipment!
fastpitchforever
Premium Member
Premium Member

by MaryAnn Summers » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:23 pm

That is too funny Spazsdad :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would hope not, but you never know.
MaryAnn Summers

by texasott » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:01 am

texasott wrote:
SOFTBALLS wrote:Don't know who you consider "elite" in 16u but the order of finish was.
1. Tx Bombers futures
2. Sudden Impact
3. Houston Power
3. Tx Firecrackers

stage 2 16u asa dallas order of finish

1. Tx Firecrackers King
2 Tx Firecrackers from Dallas
3 Tx Peppers
3 Sudden Impact

stage 3 16u Qualifier collge station order of finish

1 firecrackers King ( qualified)
2 peppers