Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Intentionally walking a kid in a Showcase Event

by txfastptchcoach » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:16 pm

bigbaddude wrote:
txfastptchcoach wrote:but wanted to give my spin on it.

Thank you Coach Gene. ;)

Your welcome!! Hope to see you this weekend. Just let me know when and what field you will be playing on. Coach Gene always makes time to watch his girls when they are in town or close to town. ;) I sure miss coaching but my girls were better off going with the top organizations and getting looked at by the top schools in the country. So happy for ALL of them and what they have accomplished along with ALL the others that played against me as well. There is a crap load of talent in the Houston area and I was blessed to maybe help them get on the right track.
txfastptchcoach

by MaryAnn Winters » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:49 pm

Horrible idea to walk some one in an exposure game, not about winning, about getting seen
MaryAnn Winters

by MaryAnn Summers » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:58 pm

MaryAnn Winters wrote:Horrible idea to walk some one in an exposure game, not about winning, about getting seen

I agree.
MaryAnn Summers

by slaphitter » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:43 pm

MaryAnn Winters wrote:Horrible idea to walk some one in an exposure game, not about winning, about getting seen

They didn't get seen the other 3, 4, 5, 6 inning they played ???????????????
I see it all FALL let them look good but don't teach them to win ball games. Then next summer on the rode to nationals all of a sudden it's back to "we have to win" to show the scouts we are national champs. To get looked at, to get a ride to a school. Give me a Break !!!!!!!
This has already been beat to death and it got no where.
slaphitter

by slaphitter » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:34 am

Spazsdad wrote:
slaphitter wrote:

They didn't get seen the other 3, 4, 5, 6 inning they played ???????????????
I see it all FALL let them look good but don't teach them to win ball games. Then next summer on the rode to nationals all of a sudden it's back to "we have to win" to show the scouts we are national champs. To get looked at, to get a ride to a school. Give me a Break !!!!!!!
This has already been beat to death and it got no where.

But it didn't stop you from posting. ;)

Correct. You shake the bait, someone usually bites.
slaphitter

Previous

Return to TX