TX

Who are the best 14u teams in texas??

by OPS » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:29 pm

Clever Name Here wrote:
fastpitchforever wrote:
texasugly1 wrote:
softballdaddi wrote:
daddiballa wrote:they are all good

I don't necessarily agree with that statement. I agree with the Cali based Firecrackers, but the Texas based. Seen both, difference like night and day.....

Agree. The Firecracker Org in Texas is made up of mostly mediocre teams. None can compete or even qualify for a ASA or PGF Nationals. Maybe VTD or something.

?? Houston teams of 18U played in ASA gold nationals last summer, 16U won the fall Texas Challenge Series qualifying for 2013 nationals, 14U takes 3rd in the Challenge Series, how ignorant can you be? Glory took 1st in 14U, maybe they will struggle too.....

Houston Area

18-U- Fl. rain out. berth by default. Two and out at ASA ?

16-U did win the Challenge series... Tell me how many of the Sophmores, Juniors will have to move up to 18-u in the summer? (there were good in the fall) Impact didnt play and Sudden Impact dropped. Peppers were 2nd. but as stated before..... no berth for 2nd.

14-U It's 3rd. No berth for 3rd. good effort. We will see @ HOF Q and HOF?

Houston area Firecrackers Teams;

18U: Qualified PGF beating Peppers 7-0 in the process. Just went 4-1 in Zoom into June tournament in SoCal this past weekend.

16U: Won Fall Texas Challenge and qualified for ASA. Beat SI two out of 3 times in the process. For the record, one of the 16U players moved up to 18U this summer.

14U: Won Spring Texas Challenge and qualified for ASA. Beat Impact Gold in championship game.

Quite mediocre indeed..........
OPS

by softballdaddi » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:54 am

Ok OPS Houston Crackers are exploding, but how does DFW Crackers compare to Houston Crackers? Night and day? Tough question answer honestly
softballdaddi

by Getwithit » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:12 am

Well to answer that question, Firecrackers Rosales beat King 11-6 in the PGF Qualifier, and was going to pLAY sudden impact in the championship game. King, Rosales, and Davis teams r pretty equal this year.
Sudden impact came from behind to beat Rosales to go to the championship game 5-4 HOF Qualifier.
Getwithit

by figrnitout » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:38 pm

The Houston Firecracker 14U team may have beat the younger 14U Impact Gold team but they did not beat 14U Impact Gold =Elder. In my opinion Impact Gold-Elder is the best 14U in the state of Texas by far.
I don't believe they have lost a game to another 14U team in both fall/spring play this year. I do think someone may have tied them when IMPACT was only playing with 8 players.

Can't wait to see what this team does at the 16U level in Colorado next week and also at the 14U ASA Nationals in Illinois.
figrnitout

by Ejected » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:24 pm

figrnitout wrote:The Houston Firecracker 14U team may have beat the younger 14U Impact Gold team but they did not beat 14U Impact Gold =Elder. In my opinion Impact Gold-Elder is the best 14U in the state of Texas by far.
I don't believe they have lost a game to another 14U team in both fall/spring play this year. I do think someone may have tied them when IMPACT was only playing with 8 players.

Can't wait to see what this team does at the 16U level in Colorado next week and also at the 14U ASA Nationals in Illinois.

Pretty sure they beat Impact Gold-Elder in the Texas challenger series in Dyess

http://gfp.tournamentasa.com/i!/tournam ... p?TID=1119
Ejected

by HotBox:) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:19 am

The Softball GODS have spoken ASA NATIONAL CHAMPION is Impact Gold Elder. What was that about Texas Teams are average at best!!!!
HotBox:)

by HotBox:) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:26 am

My sources told me that Impact Gold Elder was playing up from 14U and took 3rd in Colorado 16u. That's pretty damn impressive. Pretty damn average LMAO.
HotBox:)

by daddiballa » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:03 pm

HotBox:) wrote:The Softball GODS have spoken ASA NATIONAL CHAMPION is Impact Gold Elder. What was that about Texas Teams are average at best!!!!

Grow a pair and play PGF scaredy cat
daddiballa

by Battle » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:39 am

daddiballa wrote:
HotBox:) wrote:The Softball GODS have spoken ASA NATIONAL CHAMPION is Impact Gold Elder. What was that about Texas Teams are average at best!!!!

Grow a pair and play PGF scaredy cat

I agree. Take this year off and play PGF. Everybody needs a vacation every once in a while.

You've already won the closest event to the WCWS for their age group that the US has to offer. Now go celebrate.
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by NumeroUno » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:47 am

Come play the last weekend of April in the Aprils Finest/ Hey Bucket invitational. It's the best 14u event in Cal. Loaded with great team

Www.socalsfinest.com
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

PreviousNext

Return to TX