Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Southern Force-TX

by honest bob » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:26 pm

Well!! Well!!! Looks like there is a good old fashion bashing going on here. Southern Force is the winner! The post in my opinion was to attract attenting to the team & tryouts & in true HeyBucket fashion you KATS NEVER LET OLD BOB DOWN.Talk about getting it out there 802 hits at the time of my post. I have been silent for oh so long but this has me rolling in the floor........ In the famous words of the late Dale Earnhart..I will only start worring when the fans say nothing at all !!!!!

Regards,
Bob Billingsly
PGF Public relations director
and a member of The Hair Club for Men
"THERE IS NO OFF POSITION ON THE GENIUS SWITCH"
honest bob

by DizmondBiotch » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:23 pm

honest bob wrote:Well!! Well!!! Looks like there is a good old fashion bashing going on here. Southern Force is the winner! The post in my opinion was to attract attenting to the team & tryouts & in true HeyBucket fashion you KATS NEVER LET OLD BOB DOWN.Talk about getting it out there 802 hits at the time of my post. I have been silent for oh so long but this has me rolling in the floor........ In the famous words of the late Dale Earnhart..I will only start worring when the fans say nothing at all !!!!!

Regards,
Bob Billingsly

awww ell to da naw...bobby billinglsly is back. now da party started. mayn if u goin to soudern force tryoutz, den you are stupid. dis is as bad as wen da chadows became team mizzzzuno and dey made all dat hype. man dey couldn even lass a year. fillips mclowd is a one eyed one an dun an couldnt coach his way out a tbawl game. plus yawl no who runnin 14u rite? dick wines babie.
DizmondBiotch

by SoftballFan15 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:42 pm

Is this the Southern Force program that won ASA Gold a few years ago?
SoftballFan15

by Ejected » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:46 pm

hit4power wrote:What did I miss? When did ASA start a "gold" classification for 16U? :?:

I can't wait for the first 12U "gold" team to post for tryouts...

8U Impact gold tryouts looking for 05 and 06s :D

http://community.active.com/message/1327738#1327738
Ejected

by MartinPoolingsly » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:56 am

honest bob wrote:Well!! Well!!! Looks like there is a good old fashion bashing going on here. Southern Force is the winner! The post in my opinion was to attract attenting to the team & tryouts & in true HeyBucket fashion you KATS NEVER LET OLD BOB DOWN.Talk about getting it out there 802 hits at the time of my post. I have been silent for oh so long but this has me rolling in the floor........ In the famous words of the late Dale Earnhart..I will only start worring when the fans say nothing at all !!!!!

Regards,
Bob Billingsly

i agree w/bob. if no one is saying anything then you must be doing something wrong. kind of like how right now everyone is talking about firecrackers. sadly for southern force, no one has talked about them since this post. :(

regards,
honest martin
MartinPoolingsly

Previous

Return to TX