Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Texas Bomber tryouts

by 2KC » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:59 am

So which teams are doing this from the Bombers? Unfortunatley this will happen on most team.
2KC

by hitforpower » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:38 pm

centexfastpitch wrote:
Catcher's #1fan wrote:Funny how people assume you're an ex bomber or didn't make the team. But if you must know my dd did make the team and other kids that had more talent did get left off because of politics. I know for fact in 3 age groups it happened due to parent coaches. Parents like myself are angry that the best possible teams won't be fielded due to politics. Why should an organization that touts slogans like Loyalty, Honor, Pride, Teamwork, fall short on doing what's right for all kids not just a select group of coaches kids. In two age groups parents are upset that coaches with a clear lack of coaching exp. are going to coach our girls. They deserve better than that no one wants to go thru another season of having Scott take away national level designations from teams or having him move kids from one team to another so they have a chance of winning. It's even more apparent when three of your gold team players leave and try to go to IG. Not to mention other kids in the lower levels leaving because of what is going on. I have my kid there because I know she will get looks and exposure but, at what cost do I associate with what I know in my heart is wrong. All kids suffer in these situations not just the ones that didn't make it but the ones who did also. My focus is on my kid and her talent will alway speak volumes for her I just want her to be able to know character and integrity separate the talented from the great and by what I see in the future from this weekend character and integrity was left out of the selection process.

So your solution is to rip your team and the organization, that it is a part of, online?? Seems like you should go to the coaches/Scott and discuss your feelings. Or better yet become a coach so you have input on the selection process. Every organization will have players come and go. Sounds a little hypocritical to be taking advantage of the recruiting part of an organization for the benefit of your kid when you fundamentally disagree with how it is being run. I bet you have considered your other options in the area and know you are still getting a pretty good deal.

Wow looks like somebody didn't make the team they thought their daughter should be on. I checked out the website and I couldn't find the clear lack of coaching experience or daddyball you speak of. All the Gold teams have the same coaches with no kid on the team Their Futures team has an ex Gold team coach whos DD is listed as still on the Gold team. 16u STX appears to be the old 99 team that's been pretty good for a while, hard to argue with their success for the past few years. The 16 CTX team appears to be the last years 14 STX team that finished 5th at TCS nationals per their website. Prospects team looks like the old 12u 00 team and the 12u Elite team is said to have 2 past Gold coaches that do not have DDs on the team.

It doesn't look like much has changed except for some new players added here and there. It sure seems like typical daddy whining not daddyball. :o I just cant understand biting the hand that feeds you or in this case recruits you. You talk about integrity and teaching your daughter but yet you would sell out if it means something better for you. Talk about hypocritical. Doesn't seem like your the one showing Loyalty, Honor, Pride or Teamwork when its only about your kid.
hitforpower

by Lone Star Proud » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:26 am

hitforpower wrote:
centexfastpitch wrote:
Catcher's #1fan wrote:Funny how people assume you're an ex bomber or didn't make the team. But if you must know my dd did make the team and other kids that had more talent did get left off because of politics. I know for fact in 3 age groups it happened due to parent coaches. Parents like myself are angry that the best possible teams won't be fielded due to politics. Why should an organization that touts slogans like Loyalty, Honor, Pride, Teamwork, fall short on doing what's right for all kids not just a select group of coaches kids. In two age groups parents are upset that coaches with a clear lack of coaching exp. are going to coach our girls. They deserve better than that no one wants to go thru another season of having Scott take away national level designations from teams or having him move kids from one team to another so they have a chance of winning. It's even more apparent when three of your gold team players leave and try to go to IG. Not to mention other kids in the lower levels leaving because of what is going on. I have my kid there because I know she will get looks and exposure but, at what cost do I associate with what I know in my heart is wrong. All kids suffer in these situations not just the ones that didn't make it but the ones who did also. My focus is on my kid and her talent will alway speak volumes for her I just want her to be able to know character and integrity separate the talented from the great and by what I see in the future from this weekend character and integrity was left out of the selection process.

So your solution is to rip your team and the organization, that it is a part of, online?? Seems like you should go to the coaches/Scott and discuss your feelings. Or better yet become a coach so you have input on the selection process. Every organization will have players come and go. Sounds a little hypocritical to be taking advantage of the recruiting part of an organization for the benefit of your kid when you fundamentally disagree with how it is being run. I bet you have considered your other options in the area and know you are still getting a pretty good deal.

Wow looks like somebody didn't make the team they thought their daughter should be on. I checked out the website and I couldn't find the clear lack of coaching experience or daddyball you speak of. All the Gold teams have the same coaches with no kid on the team Their Futures team has an ex Gold team coach whos DD is listed as still on the Gold team. 16u STX appears to be the old 99 team that's been pretty good for a while, hard to argue with their success for the past few years. The 16 CTX team appears to be the last years 14 STX team that finished 5th at TCS nationals per their website. Prospects team looks like the old 12u 00 team and the 12u Elite team is said to have 2 past Gold coaches that do not have DDs on the team.

It doesn't look like much has changed except for some new players added here and there. It sure seems like typical daddy whining not daddyball. :o I just cant understand biting the hand that feeds you or in this case recruits you. You talk about integrity and teaching your daughter but yet you would sell out if it means something better for you. Talk about hypocritical. Doesn't seem like your the one showing Loyalty, Honor, Pride or Teamwork when its only about your kid.

:lol: :lol: Wow, someone is drunk on the Bomber Koolaid. Don't choke on it! ;) ;)
Lone Star Proud

by 2KC » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:47 am

I would really like to know how many of you are actual Bombers or not. Obviously someone made the team but unhappy which one they made. And also not all of you have you facts on all the coaches. Good Organization though and as I have stated before you will come across daddy ball everywhere unless you want to pay $$$$$$$$$$
2KC

by frito_burrito » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:58 am

Lone Star Proud wrote: :lol: :lol: Wow, someone is drunk on the Bomber Koolaid. Don't choke on it! ;) ;)

everybody luvs them sum koolaid!

THIS ES FRITO BURRITO AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Ron Burgundy #1 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:01 pm

frito_burrito wrote:
Lone Star Proud wrote: :lol: :lol: Wow, someone is drunk on the Bomber Koolaid. Don't choke on it! ;) ;)

everybody luvs them sum koolaid!

^^^^^^^^Frito looks like we are on the same page^^^^^^^^^^^

Jager for everyone!!!
“I immediately regret this decision.” — Ron Burgundy
Ron Burgundy #1

by sharyland910 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:36 pm

[quote=" an organization that touts slogans like Loyalty, Honor, Pride, Teamwork,.[/quote]

Bomber Coach:

http://www.epbusinessjournal.com/2013/08/eagles-head-baseball-coach-reynol-mendoza-sanctioned-by-u-i-l-over-sharyland-playoff-game/
sharyland910

by Lone Star Proud » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:00 pm

sharyland910 wrote:[quote=" an organization that touts slogans like Loyalty, Honor, Pride, Teamwork,.

Bomber Coach:

http://www.epbusinessjournal.com/2013/08/eagles-head-baseball-coach-reynol-mendoza-sanctioned-by-u-i-l-over-sharyland-playoff-game/[/quote]

Head coach of the 16U Bombers Futures. :oops:
Lone Star Proud

Previous

Return to TX