Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

R U Serious

by Fasttrack2 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:27 am

Aces are the little fish in a big pond.... If she truly wants to compete and rifine her kills she needs to be on a team that will push her... You never know what can happen with early signees. I mean really what kid would not want to be in the top 5 teams in the Nation? Tv exposer before college... But ok Whatever... :shock:
Fasttrack2

by Phantomz08 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:16 am

Fasttrack2 wrote:Aces are the little fish in a big pond.... If she truly wants to compete and rifine her kills she needs to be on a team that will push her... You never know what can happen with early signees. I mean really what kid would not want to be in the top 5 teams in the Nation? Tv exposer before college... But ok Whatever... :shock:
Hmmmmmm :? :? :?
If it ain't broke, why fix it??
Phantomz08
Premium Member
Premium Member

by honorboom » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:31 am

Fasttrack2 wrote:Aces are the little fish in a big pond.... If she truly wants to compete and rifine her kills she needs to be on a team that will push her... You never know what can happen with early signees. I mean really what kid would not want to be in the top 5 teams in the Nation? Tv exposer before college... But ok Whatever... :shock:

How would you know? You've never signed a kid early in your life. Pretending you had something to do with your big school commits doesn't count either.
honorboom

by Fasttrack2 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:57 am

Ok... Sorry to get all your panties in a wad just so tired of hearing how good the South Texas / Houston teams are! And really Dutton is the only team that can compete with the Top DFW teams this year...... And yes my kid did sign early so i do know what can happen...
Fasttrack2

by honorboom » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:28 am

If the south is so bad and north is so great, why do you think a south pitcher should play for a north team? No one can argue that sheltons team is the best in texas but why do you care what she does? Seems to me like youre pot stirring because your org is falling apart.

Your DD plays softball? I thought you just pretended to be a coach?
honorboom

Previous

Return to TX