Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Move

by bleacherspy » Thu May 08, 2014 1:53 pm

!
Last edited by bleacherspy on Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bleacherspy

by Lone Star Proud » Thu May 08, 2014 2:30 pm

I would stay away from the Texas Bombers as they don't believe in pitchers batting, unless you're willing to give up that aspect of your DD's game. I would stay away from the Firecrackers as well. It seems anyone who will wear the jersey and send in dues to Rico can be a Firecracker in Texas these days. Impact Gold and Texas Blaze are both well known with a good reputation for sending girls to the D1 level.
Lone Star Proud

by bleacherspy » Fri May 09, 2014 11:22 am

Last edited by bleacherspy on Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
bleacherspy

by PDad » Sun May 18, 2014 1:14 pm

I heard you should ignore bigbaddude. Is that true?
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Bueller » Tue May 20, 2014 1:07 pm

I would agree that Impact Gold has a good reputation, but do not be fooled into thinking they only have a couple of teams out there. They might even have more teams than Bombers, Firecrackers, Sudden Impact and so on. It is the same with all the big organizations. They all of a good team and then a bunch of teams with the name. Look around ask people, see who is finishing in the top three consistently in tournaments.
Bueller

by Bueller » Tue May 20, 2014 1:13 pm

You could also consider Austin Storm, Bombers, Blaze, Glory or Fusion. I am not sure which ones are near you, but that is a few off the top of my head. I am not sure if Impact Gold has a team in the area. Ask the organizations about pitching and batting. I hear people say all the time that they can never do this or that. I have never seen an organization say you big bat is not good enough for us. Use your bat get on base and I will sub for you sounds a lot better.
Bueller

by fastpitchguru » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:53 am

There is not even a question about what program is the best in that area!!! The Texas Bombers are by far and away the best place you should go!!! It cracks me up when people try to steer people the wrong way with false information!!! Like the Bombers do not let pitchers hit? Tiarra Davis who played for the Bombers forever and is the starting pitcher for the University of Texas Longhorns hit every game for the Bombers. They have an 8th grader committed to OU that absolutely is the best 8th grade pitcher in the state and hits every game? Believe me if they can hit , they will have them in the line up! And the key thing is NO other program in this area puts more kids in college than the Bombers!!!
fastpitchguru

by Lone Star Proud » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:47 am

That "Bomber Koolaid" is flowing again! lmao!! The Bombers did nothing to get that 8th grade pitcher recruited. That was her Austin Stars team.
Lone Star Proud

by BAM2 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:00 pm

Lone Star Proud wrote:That "Bomber Koolaid" is flowing again! lmao!! The Bombers did nothing to get that 8th grade pitcher recruited. That was her Austin Stars team.

is that the kid they did the article on, at last years PGF when they came in tied for third, i beleive?
We were actually talking about her the other day, couldn't remember if she was a pitcher or infielder.
They were a lot of coaches last year at 14u PGF, and Austin stars happened to be playing some of the top teams in CA. Needless to say, they were out at all the games.
BAM2
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Lone Star Proud » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:40 am

is that the kid they did the article on, at last years PGF when they came in tied for third, i beleive?
[/quote]

Yes
Lone Star Proud

Next

Return to TX