Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

96 GLORY WHERE ARE THEY ?????Where is King RICHARD

by HIGHANDTIGHT » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:43 pm

Ok all you haters of the King, I just couldn't take it anymore so I had to register in order to login to reply. My dd has been with Coach Wines for a year now, and I believe every member of the 96 Glory team is a much better player now than they were a year ago. For my two ¢ he has always been true to his word. He cares strongly about every member of his team and works diligently for them and the sport. I did not always agree with every decision he made, but he did always listen to my opinion, and from what I could tell, the opinion of the other parents and coaches. Not only was each team member better by the end of the year, he also was a better coach and manager at the end of the year.

Long live the King

Thats sweet!! Dick got his mother to write a post.

That 2 cents is all his word is worth..If that!

Let me tell you something , the only person that he cares about is HIMSELF and what makes HIM look good. (Lose a game its the girls fault, win a game its great coaching) Sorry you got the con job, because thats the only thing he's good at doing. Pack your tent and roll to the next town King Dick!!
HIGHANDTIGHT

by Next Question » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:47 pm

The Poole's coaching a Gold Team? Are you kidding me? IF only Martin could see that Kim is the real coach then maybe I see a Gold team for her but until Kim can figure out that Martin is holding her back, they are lucky if they can coach a 8U team.

Next Question?
Next Question

by ScoringPosition » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:59 pm

Many of you are new around here with younger daughters so you may not know Wines' history. He was around back about 6 or 8 years ago and he played these exact same games exactly the same way. He told the same tales about being a coach at several colleges (including one in California while he was living here), made guarantees he would take his team to ASA 'A' nationals, told tall tales about having taken teams to 'A' nationals, was chronically unemployed, and lived with select team coaches. He went through the same types of issues that he is now and finally just disappeared.

Now he's come back a generation of kids later and worked the same game. The tent may be a new twist, can't remember. How long do you reckon he'll have to wait before coming back through again and where will he move his road show to next until he's back?
ScoringPosition

by Next Question » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:45 pm

ScoringPosition, if that is the case then Wine will fit right in with Shelton and his crew. They will love his tactics because they all share the same morals. It's not what you did for me last weekend, it's what can you do this weekend? I've seen a lot of great players sit the bench because of an EGO like Shelton's. When are people going to realize Shelton is in this for Shelton, NOT the girls? Shelton is one of those people that like the spot light and will do anything and SAY anything to get it.

To all the parents out there – Do your homework on the coach, not just the team. Shelton and his crew can sale ice to the Eskimo’s and will continue to sale until WE stop buying!

Can you just look at the turn over rate for this team? I’ve seen a lot of girls stop playing because of coaches like Shelton!

And now I'll wait for the ones that are drinking the Shelton Kool-Aid. Please tell me how great he is and all that he has done for your Child. You might want to add how many players he cut when you do. Don’t just tell the good side, tell the whole truth. Also tell how you really don’t support what he has done and what he’s about to do because your Child is playing for him now but when he cuts her what will you have to say?

Next Question?
Next Question

by justawatcher » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:09 am

Next Question wrote:ScoringPosition, if that is the case then Wine will fit right in with Shelton and his crew. They will love his tactics because they all share the same morals. It's not what you did for me last weekend, it's what can you do this weekend? I've seen a lot of great players sit the bench because of an EGO like Shelton's. When are people going to realize Shelton is in this for Shelton, NOT the girls? Shelton is one of those people that like the spot light and will do anything and SAY anything to get it.

To all the parents out there – Do your homework on the coach, not just the team. Shelton and his crew can sale ice to the Eskimo’s and will continue to sale until WE stop buying!

Can you just look at the turn over rate for this team? I’ve seen a lot of girls stop playing because of coaches like Shelton!

And now I'll wait for the ones that are drinking the Shelton Kool-Aid. Please tell me how great he is and all that he has done for your Child. You might want to add how many players he cut when you do. Don’t just tell the good side, tell the whole truth. Also tell how you really don’t support what he has done and what he’s about to do because your Child is playing for him now but when he cuts her what will you have to say?

Next Question?

Whines has been and gone. I think you may have reached your limit on crybaby posts. Let me guess-your DD is a freshman and you think she's ready to play gold and she's really not? You're right about 1 thing-with a 17 man roster, kids will sit the bench. There are dumb parents that go along with this because they think riding the bench at college looks will pay for college.
Last edited by justawatcher on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
justawatcher

by behindtheplate » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:32 am

Heard he may have a new gig with Kruzers of the gold gig with Shelton don't work out for him.
behindtheplate

by Joe » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:41 am

justawatcher wrote:
You're right about 1 thing...with a 17 man roster, kids will sit the bench. There are dumba$$ parents that go along with this because they think riding the bench at college looks will pay for college.

Correct!
Joe

by HIGHANDTIGHT » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:43 am

I don't know much about this Shelton, but it seems that King Dick and him were cut from the same mold.

I have a great idea.. These 2 need to get a place together, sounds like they would get along great. King Dick would have to trade his one man tent to a two man. Maybe BassPro has a cash for clunkers on tents, just a thought.

--sock it to em-- :lol:
HIGHANDTIGHT

by justawatcher » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:45 am

HIGHANDTIGHT wrote:I don't know much about this Shelton, but it seems that King Dick and him were cut from the same mold.

I have a great idea.. These 2 need to get a place together, sounds like they would get along great. King Dick would have to trade his one man tent to a two man. Maybe BassPro has a cash for clunkers on tents, just a thought.

--sock it to em-- :lol:

Pretty obvious you don't know either of them. Way to try and fit in with the cool crowd though! :o
justawatcher

by MTJ » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:32 am

It's funny how you guys bash "The King". He still running girls in an out at the batting cages in Flower Mound.

Must be doing somthing right........
MTJ

PreviousNext

Return to TX