WILL THE DIAMONDS BECOME 96 TEXAS GLORY

YES.
68%
NO.
32%

Total votes : 37

by BallFirst » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:25 pm

Joe wrote:
King Slade K Adkins wrote:...but he does know softball. It could be a good move in the end for Glory Adkins.

Says who? The guy's an idiot...

Among other things!!!
BallFirst

by TRICKY DICK » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:46 pm

King Slade K Adkins wrote:This is BS. Either that guy is not Dan Adkins or he is on here lying. I saw Richard the other night also (although he was just wearing a regular old polo shirt). I talked to him directly and he IS in fact going to work with slappers on the old Diamonds team as well as another team within that organization. Apparently the announcement will be made after tryouts. The only thing I can figure is that the organization feels that they may have trouble attracting players because of his rep around here. He knows how I feel about him so I don't mind saying that I wouldn't want him coaching my team but he does know softball. It could be a good move in the end for Glory Adkins.

Thank you or clearing this up.Coach Wines is a very good slapper Coach among other things.I can fully understand why they are keeping this so hush hush.I agree the guy posting on here can't be Mr. Adkins.It is so bad when people do that.Good luck Coach and see you at the tryouts.
"Im not a crook"
TRICKY DICK

by Taco Bell » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:33 am

We are new to the area.Why is this move such a big deal around here.
Taco Bell

by PearleVision » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:52 pm

TEXASGLORY wrote:Richard Wines does not now and will never coach with Texas Glory Adkins, nor will he be on any team in any capacity. That is about as plain as I can say it.

Dan

You tell 'em!
PearleVision

Previous

Return to TX