Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Firecrackers v. Vision

by texassmallball » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:34 am

Anyone care to tell the facts behind the DFW Firecrackers breakup? What's up with the new Org called Vision?
texassmallball

by orange socks » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:11 am

Don't know anything about this, but good to know. Maybe they figured they don't need the FC name anymore and can do it themselves after they built the program to the size it is. Rather than giving a piece of the pie to Rico, they can keep it in the program. Just my opinion.
orange socks

by Lone Staarr » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:08 pm

This just in....

Birds are starting to chirp!!!

Words caught in the wind are coming in fast!!!

Parents are still wondering what happened to the $80K that was made at last years org fund-raiser here in the dfw

Parents intimidated if they leave Vision.

The head of vision has all the contacts to coaches. More than anyone else here in Dallas/Fort Worth. You leave you don't get recruited.

Key coach leaves org after New York when he asks "where's the beef/monies"

Holly cow!!!!!
Lone Staarr

by texassmallball » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:06 pm

There is no way Martin Poole has more college contacts than anyone if DFW. I would say it's not even close between either Glory and Firecrackers/Vision. He may say that, but not true. Facts are easy to come by, just look at the websites.

It's hard to find anyone that will say a good word about Poole.
texassmallball

by orange socks » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:59 am

I guess if the parents don't like the new direction they can always leave, but it will be tougher for those uncommitted kids at the higher age groups. Maybe that coach left when he found out that he won't be receiving any monies. I should stop. I know no one affiliated with this program and have no connection.
orange socks

by Lone Staarr » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:13 am

Orangesocks

That's in the know details... :o

Can't stop now. You know you want to keep going. :mrgreen:
Lone Staarr

by orange socks » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:55 am

orange socks wrote:I guess if the parents don't like the new direction they can always leave, but it will be tougher for those uncommitted kids at the higher age groups. Maybe that coach left when he found out that he won't be receiving any monies. I should stop. I know no one affiliated with this program and have no connection.

I was just wondering out loud. In all seriousness, I have no idea or affiliation what's going on with the program. I'm in Houston, where the best teams in Texas are. :D
orange socks

by Lone Staarr » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:03 am

Does that Vision guy ever say anything positive about anyone else but himself?

People believe his "alternative facts"? Why do people follow him? Why do they believe him?

I hear he's buying players now. Offering them no dues, free travel? Promises, promises, promises?

Anyone have previous experiences with him? Good or in between?
Lone Staarr

by Lace » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:57 am

I think both of the Glory orgs and the DFW IG org do things right.. They are lead by positive people.
Lace

by Lone Staarr » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:34 pm

Lace,

Right, but Glory Adkins is not a national power. IG in my opinion is less relevant here than in Houston.

Locally, in the DFW I think nationally recognized is Glory Shelton. Adkins still needs more consistent high finishes at national events.

Yes the jury is out on the new regime within the Firecrackers DFW. Last one didn't pan out.

IMO
Lone Staarr

Next

Return to TX