Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

SoCal's Finest "Last Chance" Tournament

by AlwaysImprove » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:56 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
AlwaysImprove wrote:
SoCalDreamer wrote:Yes a great tournament...weather, fields, snackbar, timely updates online etc... All great.

Question: What is the deal between Tom Peronto's of Cal Cruisers and Mike Fox of SD Renegades? What was Fox thinking when he grabbed Peronto by the throat during their game on Saturday? What were these coaches thinking? And why can't they resolve their differences in a civil manner away from the fields? Anyways it was a very poor display of sportsmanship by both of these coaches ... certainly deserves more than just a warning by the host team in my humble opinion.

Are you saying the guy being choked was not being very sporting about it?

But he started it, said in my best 3rd grade voice.

Does not matter what was said, or who started. Once hands went around the throat, lines were crossed. Their adults, not 3rd graders.
AlwaysImprove
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fastpitchdad05 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:37 pm

TheCloser wrote:Just wondering if my boy Sean "Beauty" Brashear is still doing the a$$ thump with his fellow coaches before games and the third base coach track start lean before pitches with untied shoes. What happened to that swagger? :o

A better question is when, if ever, will you get over your jealousy for this guy and his team? You seem to come after him whenever you can.

His team must own your DD's team is my guess.

Life's too short...move on.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by TheCloser » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:46 pm

fastpitchdad05 wrote:
TheCloser wrote:Just wondering if my boy Sean "Beauty" Brashear is still doing the a$$ thump with his fellow coaches before games and the third base coach track start lean before pitches with untied shoes. What happened to that swagger? :o

A better question is when, if ever, will you get over your jealousy for this guy and his team? You seem to come after him whenever you can.

His team must own your DD's team is my guess.

Life's too short...move on.

LOL, nah, just a case of the dude eating some humble pie lately. I know he frequents this site on a regular basis and knows me. No need for me to hide behind a screen name.
TheCloser

Previous

Return to CA