Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Tip & Drills

Throwing/Tossing a Ball

Must be a registered user to be able to post.

by sbdad » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:38 am

I'm sorry cannonball I just thought with the comment below that you two knew each other. I guess I should not have assumed.

sbdad, Vikings' child plays in a very good program. They are well respected in our area (St. Louis) and do a lot of winning. I live on the east side of the Mississippi River or what is known as the Metro East. However, our teams have run into each other a few times

I just do not like coach bashing. If a person is going to that then do not do it anonamously and give the actual facts. I will say again i cannot belaive that a good team that is sucessful does not practice fundementals.
sbdad

by The Viking » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:00 am

ok
The Viking

by sbdad » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:34 pm

Cannonball and Vicking I'm curious on how both of your teams finished this year.
sbdad

by Cannonball » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:05 am

We finished 41-23. Again, we played 16U but half of our team could have played 14U. We also won an ASA 18U league. We went to ASA "A" Northern Nationals but didn't do well. We won two 24 team tournaments. We also placed in the top 4 of every tournament we entered with the exception of state and nationals. We had two key injuries that really hurt our team. Our leadoff hitter and number 3 hitter were both hurt in a game. Leadoff broke her thumb and #3 strained her rotator cuff and tore a ligament in her wrist. Both tried to continue playing. #3 hitter is my child and it effectively took her out of the circle the last month and a half. (State and Nationals) She was able to play OF and hit. Thanks for asking! How did your team fare?
Granny said sonny stick to your guns if you believe in something no matter what because it's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

CoachB25 on other boards.
Cannonball

Previous

Return to Tip & Drills