Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

Today's Joke

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by Battle » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:29 pm

A college coach had recruited a top talent, but the player couldn't pass the school's entrance exam. Needing the recruit badly, the coach went to the dean and asked if the recruit could take the test orally. The dean agreed, and the following day the recruit and the coach were seated in his office.

"Okay," the dean said. "What is seven times seven?"

The recruit mulled it over for a moment, then said, "I think it's 49."

Suddenly the coach leapt to his feet. "Please, Dean," he begged, "give him another chance!"
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by Battle » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:04 pm

Wild Pitcher

I was sitting behind an enthusiastic mom at my son’s Little League game. Her boy was pitching for the opposing team and she cheered as he threw wild pitch after wild pitch.

The poor kid walked every batter. It was only the first inning and the score was 12–0. Then one batter finally hit the ball.

"Oh no," the mom wailed. "There goes his no-hitter."
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by Battle » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:29 pm

Have You Read Marx?

Two sociologists are sitting by the pool. One turns to the other and asks, "Have you read Marx?"

The other replies, "Yes, it's these darn wicker chairs!"
Battle

by Sterling Athletics » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:39 pm

Good memory selling Sterling softballs: One time when I first started selling softballs... I was trying to tell a coach that if he put a card down we would reserve his softballs for when stock arrived... but what came out was, "I will hold you balls if you put a card down" He started busting up laughing and so did I, never forget that day. :lol:
Mr. Sterling
sterlingsoftball94@gmail.com
cell:253-466-8280
Sterling Athletics

Previous

Return to The Pub